move my account

Home Forums Prison Feedback move my account

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  xZero_Strike 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Murilo99
    Participant

Hey guys!, I’ll leave the EC for a long time and i decided move all my rank in prison and the rank move to money and I start again with the rank A, And i have all money of Ranks A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-KL to money… because I want to create a lottery to draw money… idk if this can be done but It would be very good praise… the money fully invested in the ranges are:

I’m rank L

Thanks all

• This topic was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  Murilo99.
    #122720 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I don’t think they’ll let you do that. If you want a rank reset, from experience, you have to get your balance cleared as well.

#122726 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Just making sure what you mean, but if you mean that you want all the money you spent from ranking up, then your rank itself reset, that should be allowed since I’ve asked Clock for it and he allowed it.
    I’m sure if/when he (or another high ranking Prison staff member) sees this, they’d be glad to help.

#122733 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I think there is still this thing called Prison Reset Cupon. It cost like 500k to do. I think a admin has to redeem it as well. But not sure. If its sure in Prison.

#122767 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Never heard of it Tavon.

#122788 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Maybe they removed it.

#129075 Score: 0

Murilo99
    Participant

BUMP! :) Please Clock HElp me

#129087 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

Done. Closed.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘move my account’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!