More kits for Hunger Games :3

Home Forums Minigames Issues/Other More kits for Hunger Games :3

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Guayaquil
    Participant

Well, the title explains everything…
    I really like the minigames server, and I love HG, but, seriously…
    Only 4 kits? I know that I don’t have the appropiate rank to ask you for this but, Can you give more kits to HG? I don’t have ideas right now, but if we all colaborate together, this could be possible…
    What do you say?
    Thanks for reading :3

#114273 Score: 0

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

I know that I don’t have the appropiate rank to ask you for this

The upgrades in all server are due to community’s feedback. Dont say you dont have the appropriate rank. As for the kits, the minigames server has been crashing a lot lately. It just crashes and goes offline until a headmod restarts it. What is causing those crashes is not known, but the headmods are working on it. It will be hopefullly fixed soon. New kits will be added, but after mg is fixed. Thanks for the feedback.

Minigames Moderator
    ChillzKillz99

#114275 Score: 0

Guayaquil
    Participant

Thank you Chillz :)
    And… what is a feedback? (If its an english word with its own meaning, forgive me, I don’t speak english)

#114313 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

Feel free to make kit suggestions we’ll add them if we get time

#114314 Score: 0

Guayaquil
    Participant

Hi!
    I was thinking in some kits and…
    What do you say about… The magican!
    You start without armor nor weapons, but you will have 2-3 enderpearls, 1-2 golden apples, And… (if its possible) A MAGIC STICK THAT SHOOTS RAYS!!! (forgive my char spam, but it had to sound epic), and if the rays-stick is not possible, you slowdown your enemies when you kick them with the HAND, not with a weapon.
    And… The alchemist!
    You start without armor nor weapons, but you will have 1-2 regeneration, poison, speed, and instant heal potion…
    Of course that we should get it by buying them, I think that The Magican should cost… em… if the rays-stick is possible, between 800-1000, and if isn’t possible, between 600-800.. and The alchemist should cost like 500.

Thanks for reading :3

#114315 Score: 0

xXGLGXx
    Participant
    1 pt

Maybe not, one of the main points of hunger games is to get gear and if you add in a “Ray stick” then we won’t need to find stuff

#114316 Score: 0

Guayaquil
    Participant

Mmmm… Good point. I did not think in that :I
    And what do you say about the other things? Like the slowdown and The alchemist

#121077 Score: 0

Guayaquil
    Participant

Bump!

I am doing a bump ’cause MG is fixed, so you can now accept suggestion… Can you?

So? What do you say?

#121773 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I’ll look into it once I test/fix everything else.

#121784 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

People be like:
    Write in bold to show off

#121786 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

xD

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!