Mop Application

Home Forums Survival General discussion Mop Application

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  maxminoS 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Helo guys I want to be a mop hears my mop applicashun:

Why I want 2 be mop: Hi Ever since I was little boy I want to be a mop I see dirt all over ground on EC and I want to clean up it!

Experee-ence: I have been mop on other server and when I resign there no dirt left in world and player happy they dont have to dig through dirt to get to diamond

Wen Im on: I on 24/7 but i dont respond messages often because I busy building town in middle of ocean

In cunclewsion I glad you red mop aplicayshun of me u hope I get select for mop so server can clean!

#138356 Score: 1

x
    Participant
    1 pt

Upvoted

you clean so well dude i just cant wait to see you when you become a mop for EC

#138396 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Ah yes, I may have been on the WEEEEE-DUH when I made this.

#138449 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Vote-Up

I remember when we were like 11-13yr old playing on your free hosting server and just playing around plugins every other day, even started to a build a little prison map I think lol.

Now a lot of us are like 15-18 ( I’m 16 now lol ) Great times.

#138489 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

haha yeah I was like 10-11 back then im 14 now and doing great in high school, straight-A high honors student and it feels great.

#138563 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

Upvote. We definitely need a mop here at EC. There’s just too much dirt.

#138570 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

DOWN VOTE
    I really like dirt and you just seem to be some kind of dirtest which is wrong on so many levels, how dare you specifically only mop dirt; YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!!

#138577 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Mops can be applied as cleaning tools by rubbing the floor with the brush found on one end of it. It ideally makes the surface cleaner once it has been rubbed upon.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!