Mojang Sold Minecraft To Microsoft ! (Official)

Home Forums Global Off topic Mojang Sold Minecraft To Microsoft ! (Official)

This topic contains 35 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  Beast 9 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

Let’s just go with the flow and see what happens. No one, and I mean NO ONE will sell or give their valuable stuff on which they work hard, and in this case, very hard without knowing it would be safe. In their thread, the mojang ppl said that they have worked with mine craft and the find it interesting. The say that we are sure that minecraft will stay the same. Microsoft bought it for billions, and they don’t want it to go to waste. If we will have to pay for everything, no one will play minecraft and Microsoft will go bankrupt. Minecraft has always been ad free and every1 likes it this way. I m not with Microsoft, neither against it. I m neutral here. I asked my classmates and they said its awful. Every1 said mc is ruined. 1 out of 100 PPP agree with Microsoft. Rest don’t. Let’s just be positive and hope for the best.

See u guys ingame in march or April.
    ChillzKillz99

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by  ChillzKillz99.
    #79218 Score: 0

IcyHeaven
    Participant

Hmm…Idk what to say but I have positive reaction and negative reaction…

Positive
    -They might enhance or upgrade minecraft and make it even cooler then ever.
    -They might make minecraft free or make the game cheaper.
    -They might allow people to make free premium accounts or you know make it cheaper.

Negative
    -They might ruin the game and they might change the prices and stuff which is kinda you know f*cked up because a lot of players who does not have money like me plays cracked minecraft only , not only me but also the others.
    -They might delete all the other sites with cracked minecraft in it…

Neutral
    -We people really dont know what will happened to minecraft so I suggest we dont judge Microsoft and we will just hope/wish nothing bad will happen to minecraft 😀

#79238 Score: 0

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

Lets just hope this dosent happens…..especially the second part. jump to 1:45 to see what i mean

#79239 Score: 0

RiverRunner600
    Participant

Hopefully.

#103248 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

#ChillzKillz99
    It’s April..
    YAY!

#103255 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

April = April Fools! Jk..

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!