Mods witnessing harassment but did nothing

Home Forums Factions General Discussion Mods witnessing harassment but did nothing

This topic contains 35 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Wither 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

BlonFTW
    Participant

Well the title says it all, So it all first happen a normal day on factions then all of a sudden, UlaaaaCx and Mariannalynn001 started saying stuff about me then kicked me then I got killed, I dont care if I got kicked but just my stuff is gone, And at that point I was like why did they do that!? then they invited me back, I asked for my stuff back in CAPS and saying you bulling me but they continue to throw trash words at me and I completly lost it there, And I know it wasnt just them who said bad stuff, But I did some too since I completly lost it there, I have no clue what I did in game to make them say bad stuff to me and kicked me for no reason, And 3 mods were on when this happened, there was more to this but this was just the brief beginning, This log is pretty long but read for a little bit and see for your self And I reported this to wither and he said he’ll analyze tommorow im like okay, Then we talked a bit, couple days later, Ula and marianna skype msg me saying sorry and all and I accepted I thought things would be almost done there so they invited me to this group and got kicked for no reason either im like okay, Imma keep calm to not cause more things like what happened before, But I’ve been thinking should I report to the mod who just watch who did nothing or on forums so I gave it a try and reported it to wither, and its been 5 days, he says he has school and stuff but when I come to faction I see him playing on it and pvping, and it always happen when I msg him that how the report is going and he will be saying Got school, cya And Im just tired of waiting for someone being harassed and people who did it had no consquences or actions towards them. Im just sad how there was mods on and did nothing to stop it or prevent it. I didnt want to report it to the forums because they were my friends but I dont think they consider me as their friends and stuff, But I think its time to report it on forums.

Links : http://pastebin.com/tDpHF3Zy

#82978 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

…… I can’t believe….. I want this to be dealt with !!!

I will help you through this.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #82979 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

1. Faction chat is not mointoried by mods. You can curse, and do anything you want, but if you feel harassed or disrespect, you can report this to a mod.

2. I thought were were all joking, i wasn’t exactly part of this, but i heard some parts of it. you guys were in a skype call and i don’t know what happened. Everyone was joking around and etc.

3. You never reported anything ingame to me at all. You put a fit on a started ragging… Simple you got killed, kicked out a faction and etc.. There were no reports any mod during that time.

Reports were given after…

” Imma keep calm to not cause more things like what happened before,”

4. “reported it to wither, and its been 5 days”

[10/19/2014 10:29:21 PM] 당신 젠장: http://pastebin.com/sM0VX6Xs

Incorrect?

5. You also said some things about other ppl in the faction chat as well that isn’t direct. There were a few cases that showed direct disrespect, and others were mostly just talking trash…

6. Me, personally put school and life first. It might take time, but i can promise you stuff will get done, but Blon choose to put an attitude on me and decides to not let me handle. Im perfectly fine with your decision.

Other mods are the same and i already analyzes parts of it, but your log is pages and pages long which takes TIME to analyze.

NOTE: we cannot monitor skype, it’s not our fault

##### Summarize

This issue is already being delt with. Since this report is such a long file and mods aren’t avaliable 24/7 it might take some time. ACTION will be taken.

“ACTION will be taken.” i repeat…..

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by  Wither.
    #82981 Score: 0

Levisor
    Participant

…I will let higher ranks deal with this

#82985 Score: 0

BlonFTW
    Participant

1) 3 of the mods were in the faction chat, and you think they were joking around when they said

[20:09:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [2fabNperf4U] Officer -Fabulous- UlaaaaCx: blon so stupid
    [20:11:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [2fabNperf4U] Officer -Queen- MariannaLynn001: ill stab you
    [20:11:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [2fabNperf4U] Officer -Queen- MariannaLynn001: biatch
    [20:13:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [2fabNperf4U] Officer -Queen- MariannaLynn001: I WILL PUSH YOU OFF A CLIFF

2) I know your busy and all, But you keep denying about what Im asking for

3) yeah there was a skype call but ula and dark was in it, They were all laughing about it, and this isnt just all towards you wither, I just said mods in general.

4) I did put in the report I reported to you right?

5)I did not just simply get kicked and killed, If you have not read the logs, they said bad stuff to me and kicked me and killed me, and continued to said it, It was not just simple…

#82987 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Note: Pg-13 language and inappropriate langues are in some of these chats. Please watch out

#82991 Score: 0

BlonFTW
    Participant

And I know we are mods who are suppose to get along with each other and be role models but seriously, When faction member in chat where you can see it, *3 Mods* who saw it happen, 2 of them joined in and engaged, Atleast tell them to stop or some action, But there was nothing, No like Guys lets stop it or Lets move it to msg but nothing.

#82992 Score: 0

lol
    Blocked

Well first of all, this isn’t bullying. These were just normal jokes that you and I usually do to each other and you know that cause you do it all the time to us. You can obviously tell these was jokes between friends by the way they said it, the way they wrote in bad grammar. And by the way, don’t act like you haven’t said anything rude towards them. You’ve said many things on skype and in-game that are very harsh, and you know it. About the skype group. That was just a call. So what if they kicked you? The reason was because you weren’t talking in the call so what was the reason for you to be there? We never said anything rude to you when we did delete you out of the call right? Right. If you wanted to stop the conflict, rather than telling another our faction our cords, you could have left and easily avoided bullying and any conflict with anyone. By the way, you left out the parts about you swearing at us in ./msg and in that chat and much more. Do you also remember the part when you killed me? Then when we kicked you and asked you to give me my stuff back, you said you will? Then you gave are coordinates away and took our chests? If you want some proof on what you’ve done here it is:

[20:06:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [2fabNperf4U] Member WitherPlayMc: WHAT I LOST ACCESS TO MY SCHOOL ACCOUNT
    [20:07:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [2fabNperf4U] Officer -Kakashi- BlonFTW: HAHAHAHAHA

#82993 Score: 0

BlonFTW
    Participant

. These were just normal jokes that you and I usually do to each other and you know that cause you do it all the time to us.

So all of it was a joke? Telling me that Im a P$#$%Y, and changing my title to yellow and laughing about it and judging it??? If I wasnt talking in call then tell me to talk I heard nothing to talk, so to kick me is a way to make me talk?

We never said anything rude to you when we did delete you out of the call right? Right. If you wanted to stop the conflict, rather than telling another our faction our cords, you could have left and easily avoided bullying and any conflict with anyone

Do you have proof that I gave your faction cords to another faction? Becasue I didnt. Oh never anything rude to me? All of that logs isnt just all, We had drama and stuff, We all said bad things, But you guys been saying much more then before.

this isn’t bullying. you could have left and easily avoided bullying

So first you said this isnt bullying then tell me I could of avoided it? And plus, I did kill you, But I did say I will give it back, But I gave you most of my OP stuff to you and we were done with that deal.

If I said something in /msg Could you give it because Im tired of dealing with this drama and I just want to prove a point that You said you were my friend, we had drama too but we fixed it didnt we? But friends do this to each other? Let other people talk crap about your friend? Then laugh with them to your friend? You said “I feel a little bit bad” a little bit? When All of that was just at me, and no one did anything, And like I said in the report, I know i said some bad stuff too but it wasnt just you guys,

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by  BlonFTW.
    #82995 Score: 0

lol
    Blocked

so to kick me is a way to make me talk?

We never kicked you because we wanted you to talk because if we did want that we would’ve added you back but we didn’t. It was just a skype chat/call which you were kicked from a chat that’s all and if you wanted to be added once again you could have asked us which you didn’t do.

Do you have proof that I gave your faction cords to another faction?

Yes I do. You can ask Squirtle or any of the members of Deleterious.

If I said something in /msg Could you give it because Im tired of dealing with this drama

Check out the example up there ^ that’s one of them it doesn’t have to be in ./msg only. All chat rules apply if they’re reported.

#82996 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Blon (2 comments above): All of that logs isnt just all, We had drama and stuff, We all said bad things, But you guys been saying much more then before.

[10/19/2014 11:09:33 PM] ‎༼ つ◕◕ ༽つ: Im dealing according to the proof you gave me
    [10/19/2014 11:09:40 PM] ‎༼ つ◕◕ ༽つ: So if u have more proof, send me them
    [10/19/2014 11:09:50 PM] 당신 젠장: K

I told you to give me the proof you want to deal with. Don’t state here that there’s more evidence. I told you specifically to tell me if there are more proof and give me all of the, but you didn’t..

================
    If you think that the factio chat wasn’t a joke, i feel very very offended

[20:06:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [2fabNperf4U] Member WitherPlayMc: WHAT I LOST ACCESS TO MY SCHOOL ACCOUNT
    [20:07:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [2fabNperf4U] Officer -Kakashi- BlonFTW: HAHAHAHAHA

#82997 Score: 0

Ula
    Participant

[20:20:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [2fabNperf4U] Recruit BlonFTW: you fu**ing bully‏
    [20:21:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [2fabNperf4U] Officer -Fabulous- UlaaaaCx: cHANGE UR SKIN DEN
    [20:21:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] HeadModerator WitherPlayMc: what?
    [20:21:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] weipro burned to death
    [20:21:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [2fabNperf4U] Recruit BlonFTW: NO
    [20:21:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] HeadModerator WitherPlayMc: I don’t know
    [20:21:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [2fabNperf4U] Recruit BlonFTW: fuc* you

You also seem to disrespect us mods. “F^$# you” and
    There was no specific reason to kick you out of that skype chat‏, you were just kicked.

#83002 Score: 0

BlonFTW
    Participant

me if there are more proof and give me all of the, but you didn’t..

I actually gave you more proof, I gave you whole logs which I gave you.

You also seem to disrespect us mods.

WEll you seem to hurt me feelings and seem like you dont care of waht you said to me is even worse then what I said to you.

There was no specific reason to kick you out of that skype chat‏, you were just kicked.

Alright nice to know

You said this was all a joke then I said is this a joke to you? Now you point out things that you said was a joke is now not a joke..

And to make forums less spam of this post, Which wither already added me to a group which I denied, I would like to be added back and just deal with it there, I wasnt in the mood of groups due to causing more problems but now im ready.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by  BlonFTW.
    #83004 Score: 0

‎牧野 つくし
    Participant

[20:27:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [2fabNperf4U] Officer -Queen- MariannaLynn001: this is entertaining to me
    [20:27:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [2fabNperf4U] Recruit -Stupid- BlonFTW: took my stuff
    [20:27:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [2fabNperf4U] Officer -Fabulous- UlaaaaCx: ^
    [20:27:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [2fabNperf4U] Recruit -Stupid- BlonFTW: and they ARE LUAGHING
    [20:27:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [2fabNperf4U] Recruit -Stupid- BlonFTW: its not even funny

when blon doesnt take it as a joke and is serious, he is serious

người trong cuộc gọi đó rất ngu ngốc ;D

#83006 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

this is how we will do this blonFTW UlaaaaCx blonFTW you say sorry to UlaaaaCx and UlaaaaCx you say sorry to blonFTW and you both get warn end of topic.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘Mods witnessing harassment but did nothing’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!