mods Estanislao Needs help

Home Forums Global Off topic mods Estanislao Needs help

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TheHighOreo 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

bluefox102
    Participant

Hello mods Estanislao Needs help some players keep killing him and placing locked items out side of his town

#92908 Score: 0

xXK1NGxR3APERXx
    Participant

Placing locked items outside of his town isnt a problem since its not n his town. and if they are killing him inside his town tell him to do /t toggle pvp

-King

#92932 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

I know this is pretty late to reply to but I will tell you this in case of any future events. Creating topics is not a good way to call mods to get in-game in that same timing. We are not on the forums all the time and we usually check it only once a day. The best way to call mods to get them on in the same time you called them is to message them on Skype. If you would like add me on Skype, my name is abdo7649. So yeah just stop creating topics asking us to get in-game to solve some griefing or something. Also, it’s the same thing as King said. Just wait for 2 weeks and then tell any mod to remove the locked items from there and tell him to stay in his town and turn off town pvp by typing /t toggle pvp.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!