mod report

Home Forums Prison Reports mod report

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  AgentLOLz_ 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

samer_b_11
    Participant

http://imgur.com/K0obgtP i spammed like this :(((((((((((( then own7ge reported me then bananaking told me if i do it 1 more time i get mute and then he muted me and i did not spam another time and i spammed like this :(((((((((( because alipvp_92 left and and that’s my report and i got muted for 1 week and this is my second my time muted not 4 time muted second time muted

#91489 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

He had every right to mute you, you continuously spam when nobody is around that can warn you up-front, he didn’t abuse at all, serve your punishment and live a happy life, otherwise, just get outta here.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #91501 Score: 0

AgentLOLz_
    Participant

Alright samer first off, you were spamming when mods were ofline. This char spam you did didin’t really affect it, it’s all the record you’ve got that affected the mute: 28 warns and 4 previous mutes. You have told me they are two mute but the record doesn’t lie I guess 😐 . I’m sorry dude but you have to face the consiquences. Banana did his job.
    Topic Closed

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by  AgentLOLz_.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘mod report’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!