Mod Delation

Home Forums Survival General discussion Mod Delation

This topic contains 18 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  thecrusher1000 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

stux
    Participant
    1 pt

Today me and thecrusher1000 were bringing his horse to our town, we passed through the wilderness and deasertman took his sword and killed it.

We got other witnesses like zumbuddy and valksoar.

He said that: “that wasnt pvp. i killed the horse”

But i think a mod shouldnt kill other ppls animals, we trust them to help us and the least they can do is not to kill our horses.

Wither said he killed his horse too

#26148 Score: 0

stux
    Participant
    1 pt

Here are some screens to contextualize:

http://postimg.org/gallery/ajo3tyhg/c82b6e7a/

#26149 Score: 0

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

Although I agree with this, It was wilderness and the same rules applied. It was YOUR responsibility to keep care of that Horse. What Roy said was True. You should take care when you are in the wilderness. Yes, He DID kill your horse but it was also at YOUR own risk. It wouldn’t exactly be fair if a member killed at and that member didn’t get reported. Although, I agree with this, These things happen from time to time and you shouldn’t worry about it and make a whole Topic.

– Bender.

#26150 Score: 0

stux
    Participant
    1 pt

Roy’s argument is flawed cause the only way to avoid a player to kill your horse is to pvp him, which it is exactally what players CANT do to moderators.

#26151 Score: 0

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

That ain’t exactly true. Yes, Roy had an adavantage, But, That doesn’t matter, It is still allowed. The whole thing should be forgotten about. Your acting like it’s a major problem that should be dealt with immidentally.

#26152 Score: 0

TheDayWalker On Mc
    Participant

you can kill roy he can’t hit back. And by the way you can also ride another way to your town or? cant you?

#26153 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

– First of, I would like to explain my actions. Why i did what i did is because i was bored, and all i could do was work on my town, so i decided i wanted to do something fun, and in which crusher at that moment, messaged me. He told me he was moving his horse, so i thought it would be fun for me that i would act like an obstacle course, and try and maneuver the horse to another direction, hurt it, or maybe even kill it. So i started to follow you with dyna map.

– Second, what i did was all legal, and did not break 1 rule. Even though it may have been rude, or , you have felt that way, it is not. Make it be a lesson for you, and plus, you could have taken safer ways through traveling through towns, and also, You can hit mods, only some don’t have pvp enabled, though i did, but they cannot hit back, and yes, it was not pvp since i hit the horse and not crusher. Also, if you have noticed i hadn’t used my perms and attacked the horse only at the wild, and tped away when u came close so i wouldn’t punch anyone by accident.

– Third, i would like to say the time that wither said i was pvping with Crusher, is some sorts of friend pvping. I asked him for his permission, made sure he did not have any xp or valuable items, and he even had 1 sign which i returned (theroyalnickster can approve this). The second time in which i hit him was when he tpaed me, and he hit me, i shot him, he told me to stop, so i did and noone died, and so I tpaed away to start stalking him on dyna map.

– Fourth, Wither’s story is completely different involving no pvp, and should be discussed thoroughly in another post, even though i know it was his fault.

~ deasertman

#26154 Score: 0

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

Yo Dawg, I heard you like long posts. SO, I put a long post in your long post SO that you can read for a long time while you read for a long time. Also, Yo Dawg, I Heard yo and yo dawgs like yo – yos so we yo dawg in a yo – yo so yo can yo yo yo dawg while yo dawg yo – yos, Dawg.

#26158 Score: 0

thecrusher1000
    Participant

deasertman (roy) I told u to stop following me bc I knew u were going to kill the horse I said stop like 20 times and u just kept on following me so I got mad so I turned around hit u with my sword and said STOP!!!! and I thought u dissapered and were going to stop so after I ran through spawn u tpaed me so I thought u wanted to give me something or help but no u took a sword out and hit my horse then tpaed away right before I could take a screen shot!

#26160 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

First of all, when it tpa-ed to you at first, it was only twice you told me to stop, and I stopped, then I followed you for a while, and tpa-ed away. I wasn’t mad about your hit, as you didn’t break any rule. When you reached the area a bit away from spawn, I never tpa-ed to you, I was tracking you the whole way, and reached you and hit your horse, and if you wanted any proof u coulda taken a picture of me tpa-ing to you, which never happened..

#26161 Score: 0

thecrusher1000
    Participant

yes it did…

#26163 Score: 0

Omega

Lol this is kind of funny, but I don’t want to blame/accuse any of my friends just yet. Also, crusher, don’t you know that I have a horse stable in HappyTown? Just a few plots away from /t spawn anyway, should have asked me 😛

#26168 Score: 0

valksoar
    Participant

yea i saw it and why are horses so EXPENSIVE! Seriously why 100k? make it like 2k like the other spawner eggs are. And it is kinda rare to find normal animals in the wild two so D:

#26174 Score: 0

skills641
    Participant
    3 pts

any kind of pvp should be in /warp pvp; sure, I pvp in warp pvp, but I drink an invisible potion so other players won’t think,” hey look it’s a mod, I wonder what he is doing here” instead they will be thinking,” Oh crap, invisible full diamond guy, I’m going to die/ I’m going to kill him ”

Since horses are expensive, a moderator shouldn’t really kill a players horses( but it isn’t against the rules) because if they see you coming, they will think ” oh hey moderator – kills horse – da fuq?” but if it was a normal player, they will think,” oh crap they going to kill my horse, time to fight them off.”

#26176 Score: 0

xXdeathlyhumanXx
    Participant

wow uhhh.. you guys really are making a big deal outta that crap? lol
    just…. get roy to:
    A) compensate and give them 50k (Since the real is 100k, its only a compensation
    or B) where you get roy, to apologize, and we can all forget that.

P.S. bendy you confused me with that yo dawg crap. lolz.

~this doesnt mean im back, just came to look at things, when i remmebered my passcode.. and wanted to reply to this topic, which seemed like it had 3 or 4 of the best ppl in the world fighting. (thats roy,stux,bender AKA ben ben/ bendy and… idk who else :P)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!