mod application :D

Home Forums Creative Creative Mod Applications mod application :D

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

losalio
    Participant

in game name: losalio

pior experience:op on 1 server and mod on 3 servers (most are down but not all)

how often online: Mostly online unless my internet is down because of storms

my reason you should pick me: i beeen experience at being mod on servers , know most of every bukkit server commands, and i have been on the server for a while now

a bit about me: loves to build,eats porkchops, and also likes to have fun

#24611 Score: 0

losalio
    Participant

after a week and not any replys

#24612 Score: 0

liewwenj4
    Participant

down vote im sry…

u do not have the reason for why do u want to become a mod

#24618 Score: 0

losalio
    Participant

oh well the reason is that i like being nice to lets of people and likes to help others who are new or need help on plotme,island , ect.

#24760 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Vote Down, I heard that losalio tried to lure Xavier3496 with a redstone machine thing, also he is “begging”(Not really that but listen to this) for his votes, like “It’s been a week and no votes”, “I’m waiting for people to check out my mod app”, he has said something like that alot around webchat/website/EC Server(s). Also even if losalio did not lure in the first place, a good mod would have solved this peacefully instead of arguing… and apologizing it was a mistake… but I did not see him apologize in webchat… so yeah…

#24761 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

Vote Down: You show no signs of patience, you beg, you apparently don’t know all the experience in MC and finally I heard you were luring.

#24762 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Xavier said that the luring part was not losalio(sorry about that D:), instead it was lolierbob, but i’m sure I can’t change like vote ups or downs to the opposite ones… sorry D: but I could edit but the reason I am not changing my vote is because even if you didn’t lure you would try to settle down an argument…

#24763 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

sorry dude. YOUR NAME is SOO similer. Real lurers name: lolierblob

#117962 Score: 0

Anonymous

Bump

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!