Mod Application * boffandroid

Home Forums Creative Creative Mod Applications Mod Application * boffandroid

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

boffandroid
    Participant

In-Game Name: Boffandroid
    Prior Experience: I’ve adminned on approximately 3 servers so far and OP’d on one. Most are down now because they were old!
    How Often Are You Online?: Very often, especially on the weekend!
    Reason As To Why We Should Choose You: I have tonnes of experience, can use proper spelling and grammar, and I keep a cool head when dealing with people.
    Tell us a bit about you! (Optional): There’s not much to know! I’ve been playing minecraft for 2 years and, fun fact, I’m a 15 year old female from Canada!

#23784 Score: 0

valksoar
    Participant

I’ve never seen you. and do you know all the commands? and how long have you been playing on this server?

#23785 Score: 0

TheOneTom
    Participant

You are a very kind and helpful freindly jolly person who I think the server would benefit from having as a mod in creative so I ……. VOTE UP 😀

#23786 Score: 0

boffandroid
    Participant

Valk I jus recently joined approx. a week ago but I’ve gotten to know a lot of people. I know a few of the commands but I learn very fast!

#23787 Score: 0

boffandroid
    Participant

Thanks Tom!

And yes, I want to Moderate on CREATIVE :)

#23800 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

Boffandroid as much as you want to become a moderator, you cannot be a mod with just 1 week of playing time on the server, you need minimum 1 month of playing time on the server before you can apply for a moderator position.

#23805 Score: 0

vegeta417885
    Participant

You just contradicted your statement about knowing how to spell, by saying “tonnes.”Vote down. If your gonna state something, don’t do something on the next line to contradict yourself.

#23813 Score: 0

TheDayWalker On Mc
    Participant

-Vote down, you need to play at least 1 month

#23814 Score: 0

boffandroid
    Participant

Vegeta, I’m in Canada and in Canada we spell it tonnes. So, technically, I didn’t misspell anything.

#23815 Score: 0

boffandroid
    Participant

TheDayWalker: I’ll play more then! I’ve invested enough time into the server so far so why should I stop :) I’ll just reapply after 1 month.

Recon: Sorry! I’ll play more and then perhaps get accepted.

#117949 Score: 0

Anonymous

Bump

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!