Mod application

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Aidan Nye 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

gorbit99
    Participant

In-Game Name: Gorbit99
    I was mod on some server and had one too. I am online 2-3 hours per day, except for holidays and weekends (on holidays longer, on weekend less). I don’t see mods online so often so if someone cheats, then it’s real hard to do something about it, so I want to be a mod, to make others life easier. I’m mostly online between 2 and 4 or 5 in GMT. If I become a mod, I promise, that I don’t exploit my rank and I will get rid of cheaters and help others.

~Gorbit99

For Vishu
    The following was written by Gorbitt i just added it to his main post for him. (AidanNye)

In-Game Name: Gorbit99

Experience: Playing minecraft since beta 1.8, was moderator on multiple server

How long are you online daily: 2-3 hours a day

Why do you want to be a Mod: I don’t see mods online so often so if someone cheats, then it’s real hard to do something about it, so I want to be a mod, to make others life easier.

Your Promise and Commitment: If I become a mod, I promise, that I don’t exploit my rank and I will get rid of cheaters and help others.

Here you go, this one follows the template. As you can see, I only copy-pasted everything from my original application.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  Aidan Nye. Reason: Just added Gorbits templated mod app
    #130617 Score: 0

Participant
    2 pts

Vote Middle-down
    -poor English
    -poor mod app
    -Mods are not online often?
    +I didn’t see u do anything wrong

#130620 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

vote down
    -Effort in mod app
    -1st topic on forums (which is a mod app gr8)
    -never seen u online
    -ur reason’s for why u wanna become a mod dont seem too fit in
    -didn’t use the mod app

#130664 Score: 0

gorbit99
    Participant

vishu, I can’t see you online either, that doesn’t mean anything. I actually followed the template, and everything’s here. I don’t really know, why my reason doesn’t “fit”. And yeah, whilst I’m online (like I said 2 – 4 GMT+0) there’s absolutely no admin or mod online most of the times.

#131150 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Vote Down.

-New to the forums.
    -Inactive on the forums.
    -Never helped much.
    -Not so friendly.
    -Mod Apply is poor.
    -English needs some working on.

Godd luck! And have a good day. :)

#131657 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

Declined
    Been more than a week and no positive votes but feel free to make a new mod app in a month

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Mod application’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!