Mod app

Home Forums Factions Mod Applications Mod app

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Xavier3479 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

In Games Used: madatoman , Senrox ( i forgot the pass )

Experience: So far i played in EC for quite awhile a year.. i’ved been playing some servers that are factions so i quite know all the factions commands …I’ved experience people when they are using fly hacks , etc. I would do my best to help people.

How Often i’m online: I would do my best to play at the server or 5-7 hours a day, in our up comming classes i would do like 3-5 hours cause i have you know assisgnments that are soo hard to answer. So yea i would do whatever it takes.

Why Do I want to become a mod: I want to become a mod because i wanted the server to be organized and even…I wanted a clear and a friendly environment on the server not some other players that are too hardhead they can’t take it anymore….then i can see the players who are not participating on a typical rule… and i can give some advice what recommended plugin we must use ….

Thank You For Listening At My Mod app :)

#68048 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Vote down

1. Grammar – ” i have you know assignments”, I don’t think this is good enough grammar. I think this would be at least okay, “i have, you know, assignments”, others include “I wanted a clear and a friendly environment on the server not some other players that are too hardhead they can’t take it anymore”.
    2. “I’ved experience people when they are using fly hacks , etc. I would do my best to help people” – Uh. Why not report instead of be like “cool bro, chu got fly hacks, show me what you can do :D”. P.S. Why is that “help” part even there.
    3. In active on forums
    4. “then i can see the players who are not participating on a typical rule… and i can give some advice what recommended plugin we must use ….” #GoToTheForums
    5. There is one thing that seems to bug me, what is said here, is all said in the future/past participle. Which means that either he HAD done it, or WILL do it.

#68071 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Declined.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Mod app’ is closed to new replies.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!