Mod app: Own7ge

Home Forums Prison Mod Applications Mod app: Own7ge

This topic contains 49 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  FuriousKnight 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author

Own7ge
    Participant

IGN: own7ge
    -Experience: To be honest I have no experience as Mod this is the FIRST server I ever played on. This is also the ONLY server I play. I have reported some players, but to Mods on Skype and the forums or on Facebook. I have really good experience as a player though, I do know all commands. I know all rules and I apply them. I have been playing EC for quite a while about 3-4 months to be exact :). The first server I ever played on EC was Prison so basically I have been playing prison for 3-4 months. I also know all about Rank books and how to use them and commands or anything due to plots or cells. . This is my experience in Prison and what I know about Prison
    -The Server I am applying for: The server I am applying for is Prison.
    -How often am I online: I am not bragging or anything, but I am online 4 hours on schooldays and the whole day from the time I wake up till the time I fall down to bed on Prison. The only time I might be offline is maybe if I am doing something or busy, which is rare on holidays. I am most likely on Prison I only visit MG 1 hour maybe. I only play Prison and MG so I am mostly active on Prison. This is how often I am online.
    -Why I want to become a Mod in Prison: Well, I feel I am ready to take this step before I was not sure, but now I know I am ready. I would also want to warn, mute, or ban people that are not following the rules. I would love to help Prison to develop and become a better place. To be honest in almost every Mod app I see people say Mods aren’t online I am not going to say that cause when I am online most of the time I know there is a Mod in /v watching or online. But I would like to be a Mod to take actions by myself and help Prison to develop and become a better place for all new and old players. I believe Prison will become better if we all work together and try our best to welcome new people. I am fair to everyone I will not treat anyone in a different way. I love to help people in any way and I love to welcome all players. I want to make a difference as well. This is the reason why I want to become a Mod in prison.
    Things about me: As you know I have been playing about 4 months now. I am a K ranker that loves to help people. I am cool-headed and try to resolve problems by avoiding them or reporting them if they are disrespectful. I have never /ignore or will ever do that because this is how I am. I do not cuss or say any harmful thing to people. I might say I am busy sometimes because I might be studying, talking to a Mod, or helping someone else. I will help you anytime you come to me and ask me for help. I love to help when you are close to ranking up or in any case not spamming me about it. I really love this server and I know I will not leave it.
    Good/Bad things I will admit about: I have never been banned/warned/ or muted. I am a player that follows the rules as you can see, and I hope to help this server as much as I can. I do not recall of anything bad I have said if I have don’t think twice of telling me it.
    Maturity level: Well, my maturity level is 8/10 in normal chat because I love to joke with people and have fun with them. On serious subject with spamming and all those sort of things I am 10/10 because I will tell them on chat and I will report them and I will not think twice.
    My age: My age is 14.

This is all I have to say hopefully I haven’t left anything else if you think I did write it down below sorry for any things you feel I didn’t mention that you think has to be mentioned.

-Appreciating: Thank you for taking your time to read this and please whatever your VOTE is Middle, up, or down, please state your reason. So I can work on it and become a better player. I hope you didn’t get bored I’m sorry if this is long or short for you, but this took me some time so I really hope you vote and not just skip over what I wrote and vote up and say great player. Or vote down and say bad player.

#88749 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Vote Middle-Up
    +Helpful
    +Active ingame and as well on forums
    +Cool Headed.
    +Funny but some time break small rules like CAPS..Rarely though
    +Nice Mod App,well detailed and not bragging anything in it.

-I dun know how to make grocery list like MrInvis </3

#88751 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Vote, Ehm Middle-Down
    +Respects Players
    +Great Mod app i couldnt read all of it ;-;
    +Cool Headed as Trevish said but trevish sucks <3
    -not Helps that much
    -English isnt Very Good,(No Offence, Im not saying i speak perfect english)
    -I Cri
    +I cri Moar
    -Not experienced enough
    -I Cri Moar and Moar

#88752 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

Vote middle down.
    +Disrespects Enemies
    +RIP in kill language
    +Not Very Good English.

#88756 Score: 0

RiverRunner600
    Participant

Vote up:
    -Mostly respectful
    -active ingame and on forums
    -good English,not all mods talk English that good. But we still understand them anyways.
    -Good luck

#88760 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Vote Up agree with River

#88764 Score: 0

Tito361
    Participant

Vote up agree with River -Mr_Tito361

#88786 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

Vote Up 10/10
    +You are a friendly player. You never insult anyone (or atleast not when I am around) and you are nice to everybody you meet, either a new player or an old player, known to you or not. This is one of the main capacities a mod needs, and you have this, absolutely.

+You are a helpful player. Whenever someone is in trouble, you try to help them as much as you can, it doesn’t matter where you are or what is going on, you’re allways ready to help a player in need.

+Active in-game. Most players have this, and so do you. You are online nearly all the time, except for, as you stated, when you’re really busy with something else, like things in real life.

+Active on the forums. You are very active on the forums, which is a key component for a mod, as on the forums everything can be stated that has to do with bugs, glitches, disrespecting players, spamming players, hackers, ban appeals, ect…. You are one of the, sadly enough, very few players that is online everyday on the forums.

+High experience. You know what you’re doing, you allways know what to do in what situation, which results in you being a good mod when it comes to problematic situations.

+Following rules. I have never seen you breaking a rule, which is exactly what a mod needs to do: you need to be an example for all other players, you need to be able to show others the way to be a good player themselves, which I think you can do perfectly. You’ve never been banned, warned, muted or jailed, which makes you a perfect example for others players to look up too.

+Cool headed. This goes together with being a friendly player, but I wanted to adress this seperatly, you are a cool-headed player, you react to hate in a mature way, and you don’t use aggression to solve problems, you know how to deal with the haters, without becoming one yourself.

+Coöperation. You can coöperate with the other staff members around here, you don’t make a problem of others their decissions, and you don’t start fights with the other mods.

Overall, You’d be a good, if not perfect mod. I wish you best of luck on this mod app.

-xZero_Strike

• This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by  xZero_Strike.
    #88790 Score: 0

Vote up.

Own7ge is one of the best Prison players in EC. He always gives help to those who ask for it, he knows all of the commands, and he has of the best experiences a player could have.

Don’t say he doesn’t help a lot. Own7ge is really friendly, and would love to spare items and support to those who ask for it. Most of the D rankers generally don’t speak, which means none of them ask for help. Once they rank up to C, they kind of know all what’s need, and all what most do do is either ask for money, or just keep quiet. I was one of the biggest noobs in Prison, but with Own7ge’s help (among others’), I got to rank F, which is quite a trophy and an achievement. For me, at least.

He knows everything there is to know about Prison, from commands to concepts to crafting recipes. If not, he wouldn’t have been in K by now. Whatever concept I don’t know, I ask own7ge about, and he answers me to the most sincere and complete. He knows all about crates, crafting, shivs, MoDs (he gave me an advice about those that saved my life countless times), and others.

Among other things, such as some of the best armor in the game (i so jelly), own has an amazing attitude and personality. Never breaking the rules (except a few counts of speaking another language in the general chat), own is the model of perfect behavior. He doesn’t do not only what’s banned in the rules of the server, but also what’s against the principle laws of ethical behavior, such as scamming and luring.

Vote up, and good luck.

#88795 Score: 0

Skeletor
    Blocked

Look at you Own7ge, applying for mod!
    Vote up!
    +Respectful, the image of a moderator
    +Vast and correct vocabulary
    +Overall a great and positive person to have around
    -No negatives here…

#88801 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I vote up again 😮 #own4mod!

#88802 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

My vote would be a definite up.

• Active.
    • Since I have almost the same timezone as own, I can say that he is online most of the time.

• Decent English.
    • A moderator does not need to have absolutely perfect English. He just needs to speak English in a way which fellow moderators and others will understand.

• Sufficient Mod App.
    • Obviously worked on mod application, and gave it some time, which shows that he doesn’t take this as a joke.

• Experienced.
    • He has been on Prison for quite a while, and he’s in rank K so I would expect him to know most, if not all, of the prison commands.

• Respectful.
    • Own is a very nice person and I rarely see him using a curse word. I’ve also never seen him being rude to someone else.

• Trustworthy.
    • I’m quite positive that he can be trusted with having the rank of moderator and that he would not abuse it.

Good luck own!

#88809 Score: 0

Vote up

reasons By Richard 😛

#88818 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Vote up, reasons stated above :).

#88820 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

Rank L :)* … Thanks for all the votes guys I appreciate the honesty .. :))

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Mod app: Own7ge’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!