Mod App

Home Forums Prison Mod Applications Mod App

This topic contains 48 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Artoriel 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Mr_Tito361
    Participant
    -5 pt

In-game names used: Mr_Tito361

How Old are you: 16 years old.

In what country do you live in, and what is your timezone? USA, UTC -5 (EST)

Are you able to record for evidences? Yes (BandiCam)

Do you have any previous experience in Moderating? Yes, Guardian Mod on Vanilla and helped them with the server. I know the basics commands as moderating etc.

Do you ever get punished in EternalCraft before? Yes, 64 warns 3 mutes 2 bans. I learned from those punishments to be a bit more mature and respect.

The Server you are applying for: Prison

How Often are you Online in Prison: 1-4 hours(Weekdays) 1-6 hours(Weekend)

Why do you want to become a Moderator? I want to become a moderator of prison because I want to help with the mod team as well as players. I want make prison funner with events. Also I want to ban hackers that wants to ruin the game for others. Another reason is that I have time to play on both servers Vanilla and Prison. Also I know you guys are like “this dude with bad records isn’t going make mod” but I just wanted to try and see what happens. Plus I know you guys think I am immature but you guys are right, therefore I am trying to be more mature like a 16 year old. Thank You for reading my mod app.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  Mr_Tito361.
    #130640 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

You know not always a bad past means a bad mod, I’m not saying I’m a good mod or anything 😉 but I had 51 warns 3 mutes and 3 bans on old survival on my first account (cooki_monst3r) and I mean I got mod so bad past isnt always a factor,
    As of now my vote will be pending I just wanted to share that with you 😛

#130649 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

You say you’re 16 well.. You don’t show it very much. You’ve raged many many times before but hey tons of people get mad. I see that you’re working hard to be mature. Don’t this as me being rude. But it feels like you rushed your Topic. You could’ve more it more bigger. But eh better then anything right? You also said that you just want to see what would go down.that there is just asking you that you don’t about Prison. I surly know you’ve more Ex then that as well. You been banned for all kinds of things like abusing, rude to staff mods, not doing the right thing at times. I would be happy to have you on the team but you need to work out somethings first. So yes my Vote is down. Have a good day. :)

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  2Federal.
    #130652 Score: 0

GrassFae
    Participant

vote up:)

-fun
    -one of the coolest people
    -hey i’ve got 0 warns 0 mutes and 0 bans if you don’t count spam guard kicking me every 10 minutes but yeah xD (jk)
    – i think that if you were to use everyone’s past against them you will never have a community and i personally believe tito can be mature and we all learn from our mistakes! :)

#130656 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

From what I’ve seen, as soon as Wither gave you a rank on Semi-Vanilla you started to act all high & mighty.
    Based off of just that, my vote for now is down.

#130668 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Vote down
    You are guardianMod today because of Wither,trial to Guard in 1 week.
    As megaseth mentioned,you acting too proud.

#130689 Score: 0

Mr_Tito361
    Participant
    -5 pt

Tavon what did I abuse? Btw thanks for all the votes

#130691 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Let’s just say I know. Enjoy yourself.

#130692 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Tavon, you’re not helping him at all if you don’t tell him. As a prison mod you should know that .-.

And tito, I think he’s referring to you abusing /bounty.

#130694 Score: 0

Mr_Tito361
    Participant
    -5 pt

Nvm hes referring to that day 7/19/15 when AmericanSniper’s bm was blocked off and I breaking the blocks and the lag gives you a second to hit sign and I repeated it and made him bankrupted and own7ge banned me for “abusing a bug”

EDIT for Tavon vvv: Btw tavon I didnt bypass bounty because I set the bounty on myself and used a alt to kill me to get the money back and to make my bounty higher…

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  Mr_Tito361.
    #130698 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Oh, you found it and Ander found one as well. Just a helpful tip. Go look at the Prison Mod App tips.

#130782 Score: 0

Mr_Tito361
    Participant
    -5 pt

BUMP

#130783 Score: 0

Juicy_Gummybear
    Participant
    1 pt

why does the name say “Keymaster“?

#130789 Score: 0

Mr_Tito361
    Participant
    -5 pt

^ Forums rank that Wither gave me

#130790 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

^ which he doesn’t deserve

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Mod App’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!