Mod App

Home Forums Prison Mod Applications Mod App

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Transparent 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Transparent
    Participant

In-game names used: Transparent

How Old are you: 15 Years Old

In what country do you live in, and what is your timezone? Philippines GMT + 8

Are you able to record for evidences? Yes , I Got Fraps

Do you have any previous experience in Moderating? If yes, tell us your experiences as detailed as possible, but do not Advertise any server IPs!
    I do have experience in being a mod once in a prison server , I started small but came out big , I was a trial-mod who does his basic job everyday until final evaluation , I became mod for 2-3 months and I pretty much did great in helping that server I play in.. and I’m now retired since it stopped…

Do you ever get punished in EternalCraft before? If yes, when and why? And what did you learn from that?
    I never got any punishment…
    The Server you are applying for:
    Prison
    How Often are you Online in Prison:
    When it was vacation time , I was online for 10-12 hours a day and 24/7 gaming but since classes are coming I’ll be online 5-7 hours only..
    Why do you want to become a Moderator?
    I want to help enhance and develop the progress of Ec , to make it a better server with better and respectful players , to be able to be known as a good server in terms of respectful and civilized people , I want to control the manners of the rule violators and to teach the a good lesson , and Lastly to make Ec a better place and a center of players with good moral and values…

Any Feedbacks will be much appreciated to help me be a better person and player :) Thanks :)

#131170 Score: 0

Transparent
    Participant

Them*

#131210 Score: 0

TheShadow17
    Participant

Vote Up! 😀
    +Active
    +Friendly
    +Helpful
    I think you’re going to be a good moderator, good luck!

#131212 Score: 0

Cani77
    Participant

TheShadow17, why dont u become a mod? u so good for that

Vote Up 😉
    +Helpful
    +Knowledge
    +Friendly
    +Active (Forum and In-Game)
    +Good English
    I think ur gonna be a HeadMod, so helpful. 😀 Good Luck

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  Cani77.
    #131219 Score: 0

Participant
    2 pts

Vote Middle-up
    +Nice English
    +Friendly
    +Reports
    +(-)10-12 hrs of gaming? GG
    +(-)Kinda helpful
    +(-)Do u have any ideas on improving the server?
    +Experienced

#131236 Score: 0

Transparent
    Participant

Thanks for all the feedback guys :) If see anything negative about my attitude pls speak up so that I can change it for the very best :) Thanks again

#131259 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Vote Down.

-Didn’t add your skype, shows that you’re not fully updated with the tips and etc.
    -You got a nice Topic, but not a lot of detail.
    -Not well known on EC.
    -Needs to be more active on the forums.

Just letting you know now. If you lie to us, we’ll find out.
    Have a good day.

#131266 Score: 0

Transparent
    Participant

Hello There TavonPlaysMC Thanks for the feedback

My mistake , I forgot to add my skype here it is
    Username: Transparent_Gaming
    I haven’t put much detail cuz some of us already know that reporting and helping can be done even if I am not a mod :) I just wanna control the manner issues in the server
    I didn’t know that I should be well known on Ec so that I can apply ? Is that a requirement here ?
    I am indeed active :) for a few days since I just started a few days a go ( I think its been 3-4 weeks already since I started ?)I just have different Time with you guys :) GMT + 8 Philippines and usually I am online 4-10 pm

Anyways Thanks for the FeedBack 😀 very much appreciated

#131269 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

You need to be active 60 Days to apply for staff.
    Its not a requirement to be known on EC but its good so you can have more votes.

We want as much detail as you can give us.

#131272 Score: 0

Transparent
    Participant

Thanks for telling me :) oh correction I have been on for 2-3* weeks I think

#131282 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

Skype name isn’t something that must be added if a admin needs it he can request it and exceptions can be made at the discretion of the admin to rules such as 60 days however it may be requested that he makes a new mod app after such time has passed so good luck buddy and don’t let Tavon get you down and even if this app doesn’t work out my mod app was denied and now I’m a moderator 😛

#131466 Score: 0

jwidja
    Participant

^PLUS tavon is only trial mod

#131800 Score: 0

Transparent
    Participant

BUMP

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!