Mob Arena Boss

Home Forums Survival General discussion Mob Arena Boss

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Claustofobia 10 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Beretta3
    Participant

I know there is already a topic for Mobarena, but it says nothing about the boss…

It is WAY to OP. Noone has ever killed it, even with 10 of em swarming him.  He can shoot arrows randomly, throw the players 10 blocks in the air, comes out at round 10 and worst of all, Root target….

My idea is to actually have no boss at all….or at least have him come out later? Like Wave 20?  It is basically impossible to go in there alone and get passed round 11.  It comes after you like a raged bull and you can’t do crap about it because u get 3 blocks away and it Roots you.  Do something please

-Beretta3

#23206 Score: 0

Stress
    Participant

A better idea would be – less health, THAT THING HAS MORE HEALTH THAN THE FREAKING DRAGON

#23223 Score: 0

Aidansillyfish
    Participant

To tell the truth, the boss from what I know is immortal. it was easily killable before. now it is hard as a “BOSS” should be. although I agree that it is a bit too OP, it was too UP(Underpowered)before.

#23225 Score: 0

valksoar
    Participant

Just have the old bosses in old ma!!!!!

#23227 Score: 0

valksoar
    Participant

In old me they had wolf boss then spider then at like round25 a chicken that shoots lighting that was old ma boss.  And after boss round evry 1 got 800 dollar I want old ma bosses back.

#23351 Score: 0

dantheracer
    Participant

yeah, me want old bosses, maybe if we keep the new boss we raise the reward for killing the new boss up to $1000 or something?

#23390 Score: 0

Claustofobia
    Participant

If you tried to kill the spider boss with 10 people, that doesn’t help.

Bosses health is bigger when more people are killing him.

More players —> More health

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!