mizodapsy kinda disrespected me

Home Forums Survival General discussion mizodapsy kinda disrespected me

This topic contains 14 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ReconStrikeDelta 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

SpaceBound56
    Participant

#27315 Score: 0

SpaceBound56
    Participant
    #27323 Score: 0

jttt3
    Participant
    1 pt

So im not the only one she has done this too :/

#27326 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

Screenshots jttt3 are your best friend for catching retards like mizodapsy.

#27328 Score: 0

jttt3
    Participant
    1 pt

Haha i know, Only problem was i ignored it thinking it was a one off and they would stop after hearing a answer. Well im sure ill hear from her again or someone else will sooner or later

• This reply was modified 10 years, 10 months ago by  jttt3.
    • This reply was modified 10 years, 10 months ago by  jttt3.
    #27331 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

I’ve been seeing a lot of these idiots lately. They think private message will keep them from getting banned. I don’t know if they are stupid or something but they obviously don’t know screenshots and logs….

#27333 Score: 0

jttt3
    Participant
    1 pt

Exactly i mean its stupid to get angry and in a way abuse people over one small thing.

#27334 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

*sigh* people these days…its hard to find mature players who act accordingly, its even funnier when people like that want to be mod after they do a bunch of jack shit XP

#27337 Score: 0

SpaceBound56
    Participant

recon youre on the website a lot you stalking people
    lol jk

#27338 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

You know you could of just looked at it, shrugged, then moved on right? xD
    and then do /ignore mizodapsy

#27339 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

Thing is Beretta, its been noted that this mizadapsy person has had this behaviour not only to spacebound but to other players as well.

#27342 Score: 0

SpaceBound56
    Participant

ohh well i just want to get all the annoying 5 years olds off the server

#27344 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

Spacebound, Minecraft is rated 10 and up…I’m really surprise how fucking retarded these kids are for annoying us teens trying to enjoy ourselves (ex of kid: I NEED DIRT…WHERE DO I FIND DIRT!?). I’m even more annoyed at how the parents let them get this fucking game. Just fucking retarded.

I don’t want them off the server…I want them OFF Minecraft.

#27347 Score: 0

Macomatic
    Participant

Recon, first of you shouldn’t swear at all. Second, if he/she likes playing Minecraft and a server or not, leave them. This person of intrest could be even older than you think. Both you and Beretta are correct, he should face the consequences and then Spacebound should move on because it will happen…. ALOT. I know spacebound and he’s a good person so be a good person. After consequences are laid, move on.

-Macomatic

#27351 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

I understand, I apologize for my temper but seeing this reminds me of why I quit the first crappy server I played on in the first place. After charges are laid I do move on with this…however don’t count on me to not harbor ill feelings toward them since lack of trust.

I’m stating kids shouldn’t bother us teens on servers. They should remain in SP. Besides I feel they would be safer playing SP since SMP will have a lot of people good and bad.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!