ZeBlitz's Minigames Mod Application

Home Forums Minigames Minigames Mod Applications [Closed] ZeBlitz's Minigames Mod Application

This topic contains 27 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Aidan Nye 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

In-Game Name : ZeBlitzKiller % S_Killer99

Experience : Well, I am a former CR Headmod,Survival Mod and Minigames Mod.. I’m a current Factions Mod and yes I resigned from Creative because I wasn’t doing well there so yea :D.. So, I know what to do as a mod because I’m used to it. I know alot of Elite/Elder players in EC and I’ve been here for almost 3 and a half years (Joined EC in 9 November 2013)

How long are you online daily : Hmm, I open my skype and play minecraft almost everyday. I play Minecraft for about 2-4 hours sometimes 6 hours but that rarely happens.

Why do you want to be a Mod : I want to be a mod so I can help the Mod team to take care of Minigames and maybe expand the MG server.. I don’t always see MG Mods online when I play in MG.. Only mods I always see is Yaseen,Chillz and Furious. Also, there’s alot of pathetic hackers in kit pvp and alot of people complain about it and now the forums is fill with Minigames report.. Some of you will say that I don’t report alot. Yes it’s true I don’t report anything but not in the forums.. I report problems using skype because it is way faster and easier and I keep getting issues with the website, it always disconnect itself whenever I open the forums..

Your Promise and Commitment : I will try to help expand the MG Server and I will serve EC as good as I can. From the current community on Minigames right now. You guys seriously need more mods in Minigames

#102022 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Thumpity thump thump thumpity thump thump look at ZeBlitz go!

Huh? Oh yeah, vote up

Negative feedback: none of course

Positive feedback: Friendly, helpful, proved himself as a mod in multiple servers.

#102026 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

Oi no #BlitzNub allowed here xD jk jk

Vote up
    Negative: none

Possitive: helpful, experienced active man i no like lists but ur perfect for minigames mod

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by  InfectedEnder. Reason: #EPICFAILWITHVOTELOL
    #102028 Score: 0

_Zko7_
    Participant

+friendly
    +doesn’t ignore
    +always free to help others
    +never hate specified players (no matter what) xD
    +active
    +everyone likes em
    +Active in ( Minigames )
    +patient
    +no thing bad ever heared of u in ur past / now days

I think u deserve much more than u ask for since u got no negative feedbacks

(Not saying that any of negatives are specified on any other mod).

Conclusion : [ VOTE UP ! ]

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by  _Zko7_.
    #102033 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

Vote-Up

Negative:Nothing
    Positive: Active in-game(Different timezones), Experienced, Friendly, and I think you’d do well. Good Luck :)

#102034 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

Vote Up

Positives: You got the experience of a mod ;), Friendly, Helpful :)

Negatives: I don’t see you on much :(

If my voting template is wrong, can someone just fix it for me? Thanks.

-Beast(BeastADragon)

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by  Beast. Reason: My negative was wrong. Sorry
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by  Beast. Reason: Trying to improve how my positives looks ;)
    #102082 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Vote down

Vote Up
    +Helpful
    +Friendly
    +Got experience as moderator & i also remember you told me you were once moderator in MG,so you got experience
    +Active

#102102 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Vote: Up

Negative/Positive criticism: You’re a good Factions mods & You have plenty of experience.

Constructive feedback: I’m not sure whether you’re active on MG or not, as I myself am not overly active there.

#102112 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

I’m starting to be active so yea

#102116 Score: 0

bummer
    Participant

Vote up
    Negative: none

Positive: helpful, hard wroker

I guess he’ll be the best …

#102205 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

I have second thoughts on being the best but thanks ;-;

#102210 Score: 0

leonard9015
    Participant

Vote up he is a good mod he helps the the server out so yeah so vote up for him

#102634 Score: 0

Jaansher786
    Participant

Vote UP

I thin k he has it in him to make Minigames a better place 😀

-Jaansher

#103657 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Bump 2.0v

#104227 Score: 0

Cody
    Participant

Vote Up

Positive:
    -Active in game
    -Helpful
    -friendly

Negative:None

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘ZeBlitz's Minigames Mod Application’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!