Minigames KitPvP Hacker

Home Forums Minigames Reports Minigames KitPvP Hacker

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  k_forken 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

LeMhnd
    Participant

Name:DiamondSweat55
    Hacks:Killaura
    Evidence: https://youtu.be/uMTr0_YarWU

#132294 Score: 0

gorbit99
    Participant

There’s no anti knockback, or speed involved, also, I’m not certain about the killaura, because he didn’t hit you, whilst you in the lobby. Try asking him to say.legit. Hackers sometimes can’t say that, becauae the hacked client uses a dot system.

#132296 Score: 0

Participant

Well, for me I can’t really tell whether he is using hacks, but I think the part around 0:55 seems suspicious to me…

#132297 Score: 0

gorbit99
    Participant

I think he’s complety clear. He didn’t hit you when you fel down. And he missed a lot of hits

#132299 Score: 0

LeMhnd
    Participant

BTW Why He looking so much in the Air and taken?

#132300 Score: 0

LeMhnd
    Participant

@Gorbit99
    Do you Speak from my Old Report or of this?

#132301 Score: 0

gorbit99
    Participant

Oh it’s two different person, sorry, I was mistaken. About the looking i the air, sometimes people lag, and if you’re jumping, tgey might see you only in the air. Another case is that the server can’t fully keep up with player movement, and weird behaviours can happen sometimes.

#132332 Score: 0

k_forken
    Participant

A great way to catch a hacker is trying to kill him/her then quickly execute the command [ /ewarp kitpvp ]. There’s a really good chance that after the player died, his/her hacks are still on especially if it’s kill aura. Hope this tip helps :)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!