MiniGames Idea (SkyBlock)

Home Forums Minigames Map Sharing MiniGames Idea (SkyBlock)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Rogue_Art 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

PirateBooty
    Participant

Their has been a lot of problems lately with people ‘losing there stuff in skyblock’ so to deal with that problem I suggest we add a shop in skyblock. Where you can buy buckets and stuff, and to get money we can add the ./sell hand thing to foods and add a warp pvp where you get 10 dollars for every player killed. This can also help improve peoples islands and attract more people to the server to play skyblock. I know many other servers that have shops for their skyblock and it would be great if EC could also have this.

#63960 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

Hmm interesting idea, I know Toni was thinking about this earlier but it’s a great idea. I’ll talk to born about it.

#63961 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Seems like a great idea. I also suggest that there is a book with rules and tips in the chest, everytime you make a new island. The store thing would help a lot with the ‘oh noes, my lava bucket fell :(‘. Not sure, but the last time I played skyblock, I kept falling to my death. Instead of falling to your death, maybe there could be a penalty system, like 1k off your account everytime you fall but you respawn back on the island.

#63968 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Actually, I’ve ever suggested having a shop in SB, but it got denied. But I think that you have a more specific idea, perhaps it will be accepted.

#63984 Score: 0

Djgamer741
    Participant

I had experiences with alot of skyblock server and there was this one (cant tell) that had a market where u sell to other online users and u would earn money by being online (same concept as CR) and there too includes a shop sold by the server i guess…. Yep 😀 well what
    I liked about that was the market(i think its a plugin) u would do /market and u can see listings and u could also search it up in the market.

-Djgamer741 EC rocks!

#63995 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

Yes, I also was on a server that let you make your own sign shops.

#63998 Score: 0

Djgamer741
    Participant

@PirateBooty Yes the sign shop would be cool too but then there can be traps in other peoples islands. Its better to use the plugin (IDk what i’ll search it up ASAP) that lets you execute the command /listings then a List will be seen and u right click to buy and other things

• This reply was modified 10 years, 1 month ago by  Djgamer741.
    #64005 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

I personally think that there should be a limit on buckets and items such as that. Some guy is gunna make like a super-auto and powerful machine that makes a lot of cobble.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!