Minigame server glitches

Home Forums Minigames Map Sharing Minigame server glitches

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  AgentLOLz_ 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

AgentLOLz_
    Participant

Hey there,
    We have noticed that many people are complaining about glitches in minigames, so we would like you to list every single glitch you know with screenshots if possible in this way:
    Glitch and what does it do :
    Which game :
    Screenshots
    Ps: If anybody wrote a glitch, please don’t write it again.
    The mod team will do it best to fix all these glitches.
    Thanks! 😉

• This topic was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by  AgentLOLz_.
    #85790 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Which Game: Parkour,Tower [Hard]
    Glitch: You can’t Start the game,i mean you don’t get the chance to start it,when i walk to start,it says so

#85795 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

To play parkour, you can only walk around the golden blocks. The rest have to be on top of another block.

You have to jump to the first block without touched the floor

Fixed

• This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by  Wither.
    #85800 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

I have a few glitches. I’ll post pics whenever I can.

Minigame: SuperSmash; Pokemon, Sectorz and Ships arenas. Possibly other arenas too.
    Glitch: This glitch can be fixed without console, I think. Players sometimes spawn at y=0, means far away under the arena. You have to fly up with the feather, and it doesn’t always work (most of the time, I do /suicide).

Minigame: Hide ‘n’ Seek aka ProHunt
    Glitch: The reason why no one plays Hide ‘n’ Seek! When you try joining, it says that a game is in progress, but if you spectate, you won’t see anyone playing.

Minigame: KitPvP
    Glitch: Most of the classes don’t tp you in the arena when you choose them. You get the items but you stay in the hole.

Minigame: SuperSmash again!
    Glitch: Not really a glitch. Some arenas, especially Ships and Dragon, are still destroyed in some places. The cause of that mess is the bomber class, that have been added.. Maybe one year ago? for some hours only; it has been removed quickly cause of the damage it was causing to the arenas and lobbies (if you were there.. Lol, the place looked like a war zone 😛 )

Minigame: Quake, Hell arena.
    Glitch: Pretty much the same that in SS (the first one). Sometimes, you spawn above the void and die immediatly.

That’s pretty much it. I’ll add more glitches to the list whenever I find more.

~Drumming Dice {DD}

#85810 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Minigame: KitPvP
    Glitch: Most of the classes don’t tp you in the arena when you choose them. You get the items but you stay in the hole.

Fixed^^^

#85909 Score: 0

AgentLOLz_
    Participant

Bump!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!