[Minigame] Lobby Issue

Home Forums Minigames Issues/Other [Minigame] Lobby Issue

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  DragonEngineer 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

The lobby is really cool and I would like to know who built it. Special thanks to those people who worked on it.

But again, The spawn is all the way up in the sky where I see clouds when I am just simply walking and blocking up holograms, portals, and etc.

I understand that I can disable clouds, but I like clouds. Can you guys move the spawn like 5 blocks down? It will prevent fog / clouds and etc.

#129774 Score: 0

Participant

^^^ Agreed, it’s kind of irritating when you can’t see clearly what’s in front of you XD

#129775 Score: 0

Levisor
    Participant

I think the clouds are trying to be a fog to add spookiness. It’s what I think though not the builder 😛

#129779 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Yeah I believe the purpose of the clouds is to be more spooky. Once Halloween ends I’m sure we will move it. Thank you for your input!

#129780 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

A feature shouldn’t be blinding players from seeing types of games there are.

Such an amazing spawn is now being blocked with this “spooky” feature.

Thanks.

#129807 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

By the way, lowering it 5-6 blocks still keeps it foggy; it blocks you from seeing trees and high builds but you clearly see what’s at your level.

#129810 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

It is good where it is.MAKES IT SPOOKY

#129814 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

So long it’s temporary then it OK.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘[Minigame] Lobby Issue’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!