Minecraft Premium Account for Sale

Home Forums Global Off topic Minecraft Premium Account for Sale

This topic contains 22 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  InfectedEnder 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Trevish
    Blocked

It IS LEGIT AND I BOUGHT IT AND WILL GIVE IT TO ENDER243

#130382 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

1. Using excessive caps above.

2. Advertising other Minecraft Services that relate to selling a product using real life money. (repeated offense X2)
    ===========================

Cya #ragetoberfest

#130407 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

Before blocking somebody, you may want to think about this:

1. You do not edit a topic without identifying yourself and not stating a reason.
    2. You do not head-first rush to a player’s profile to block him, without giving a warning. Rules do change from time to time but needless to say nobody is checking them everytime they get on the forums thus a warning is required to let the player know he/she did something wrong.

3. Lastly do not abuse your permissions to edit a player’s topic anonymously.

Good day, #ragetoberfest.
    (Why even that #?)

#130408 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Wither,Did you give a warning?Nope..
    If you have given one,then i would have understood.
    Your aim is just to block me and ban me from forums since i had the courage to report you.People should learn from you to become an abuser.No need to pretend to be the good one…Every moderators give a warning..Despite being a headmod for some years,you didn’t give a warning because i reported you legitly..

Accept the fact that you’ve been searching for a reason to ban me and block me for reporting you 😉

#130411 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

I enforce the rule.

Have a nice day.

#ragetoberfest

#130417 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

I don’t see how Trevish is raging, at all.
    You went out of your way to block him (Twice), show no proof that it was you that edited his original post (Secrets to hide, eh?), then proceed to demote xZero_Strike on the forums (Without asking ClockSpeed, you have no real rights to do as such); If anything, it’s actually you that’s raging.
    For what valid reason did you even block Trevish, anyways?
    He’s somewhat helping other members out, by giving them an opportunity to upgrade to a premium account, a proper account; If you did it because of “rules being broken” then why do you have no issue with EternalCraft as a whole?
    EC is cracked; You going to report it to Mojang, Microsoft, or any other such companies that have control over Minecraft servers?

Anyways, I’m not going to continue; You’re probably going to block me for actually standing up against you, but if that happens then whatever.

#130418 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

<3 The abuse is real, REALLY REAL <3

#130443 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

Lol it is legit and i love wat ander said ;-; plez senpai teach me

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Minecraft Premium Account for Sale’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!