[Minecraft Hosting]

Home Forums Global General Discussion [Minecraft Hosting]

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  megaseth 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Hello,

I can provide hosting for a minecraft server. 1gb ram. United States host.

I can provide you a server to run your server, but I would need a proper proposal. If accepted, I can afford to pay for your server hosting.

Template:
    Username:
    Server Idea:
    Server Description:
    Approach of player?

I also have a few domains as well.

#137183 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

“1gb ram” 10/10

#137184 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Is 1gb even playable lol? I would think servers would need a bit more then that if they really want some players and stuff you know.

#137185 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

Template:
    Username:
    Server Idea:
    Server Description:
    Approach of player?
    Name:
    Home address:
    Phone number:
    Credit card number:

#137188 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

@tavon 1GB is fine for a smaller server of I wanna say about 10 or so people, but for literally any reasonably sized server of anything above that, you’re going to want a fair bit more.
    Just remember all the lag spikes on EC reboot for ages, and they only had 2GB at the time.

#137190 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

1gb of ram is very efficient to run a lot of things. Very very efficient. I guess most of you guys are blinded by the fact that survival used 12gb of ram. This is due to massive drawbacks of high memory plugins, vase amount of plugins, maps, and overload of other files. The lag spikes were due to poor optimization which can be caused by one single plugin. as from prior experience, factions never use over 5gb ram (very little compared to survival). 5gb is the number that I can ASSURE that we never passed, but the real amount was probably 3gb?. I personally have been testing a lot of stuff on 1gb servers and they handle perfecttly fine. The host I have has no lag, no lag spikes, and I optimize my plugins properly. As said, I do mess around with lots of TNT. do massive world edit and etc. An example is Ec’s Mod server. It’s simply 512mb of ram (1/2 a gigabyte of ram) and that server ran perfectly fine. 1gb isn’t very too little.

#137191 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Not blinded by anything, also yes “used”, because when you have that much stuff, things are bound to get a bit crazy lad
    1GB is fuck all lol
    plus if you’re getting into servers, RAM isn’t an expensive upgrade to get, so it’s easy to grab more than enough, than just enough and have to tone some shit down.
    nice wall of text btw lol

#137197 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

0.62$ cent hosting on Shockbyte.

goo.gl/hYWljE
    ^ Shockbyte Website

Promo code: “BIRTHDAYBLAST”

Save 75% on any server configuration. $0.62 cents for a 1gb ram, 20 slots player, server.

#137198 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

why the fuck you using a google shortener link lad?

#137206 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

[Giveaway] 1 month Minecraft Hosting (1gb)
    <script type=”text/javascript” src=”https://js.gleam.io/e.js” async=”true”></script>

#137207 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

why the fuck you still shilling some garbage memecraft host for lad?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!