Minecraft account hacked..

Home Forums Global Password Reset Minecraft account hacked..

This topic contains 1 reply, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Guayaquil 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Sometime in the last few days, my Minecraft/Mojang account has been hacked.. The hacker has used hacked clients on servers such as Mineplex and Hive, and I’ve been banned from both of them because of this.. Hive even has a video that shows someone that isnt me named “AnderZENZ” using antiknockback, and I swear to jebadaia that it isn’t me.. My EC password is the same as my Minecraft password, so I am working fast to reset my password(s). No matter how strong your password is, I guess it can be hacked. Luckily, the hacker hasn’t changed any of my passwords.. Yet..

#119541 Score: 0

Guayaquil
    Participant

What is the point on hacking accounts?
    I mean, What does he get by doing that?

#119542 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Can you just call Monjang that your account got hacked?

#119543 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

@tavon1294 I don’t have substantial evidence that it happened, but I know it did. This is unfortunately the case with Mineplex and Hive too, I have no way to prove my innocence, when I didn’t cross the rules..

#119545 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

It’s called scraping. You can scrape off data from Mojang when people log onto their Mojang account. Scraping gives you everything a player entered to log in, e.g. email and password. I doubt any person scraing would actually target you here. I would suggest talking to Mojang, and telling them to send you a “letter of proof” and then posting that in Mineplex and Hive.

#119546 Score: 0

Luffy_D_MonkeySTC
    Participant

D: that sucks! Hope it all gets fixed soon 😮

#119580 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I’ve already changed all my core passwords (EC, Minecraft, Skype, etc)

Also Rogue, how would I do that?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Minecraft account hacked..’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!