MG hacker

Home Forums Minigames Reports MG hacker

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Jaansher786 9 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Jaansher786
    Participant

Abuser:link2202

What did he do?:He used a hacked client.

Where?: KitPvP

Proof: http://youtu.be/QZykAp1468c

• This topic was modified 9 years ago by  Jaansher786.
    #106413 Score: 0

Yaseen20
    Participant

Thanks for reporting, dealt with.

#106496 Score: 0

link2202
    Participant

mi nombre de minecraft es link2202 , pero enserio no se por que dicen que utilizan hacks cuando no lo hacen, yo nunca en la vida e usado hacks y nunca usare asta iva a gravar con un amigo (alex2022) y subir vídeos del server como kitpvp,hunguergamer etc ..pero asta que un dia que entre al server para terminar mi skyblock me di cuenta que estaba baniado por nada y eso me da colera por que e estado jugando muchos dias con amigos de skipe en ese server y que gano que me baneen -_- si me quitan el ban se los agradeseria por que seria tiempo perdido en el server y para mis amigos porfa sean legales!

• This reply was modified 9 years ago by  link2202.
    #106503 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

This is what @Link2202 has said.

” My name is link2202 minecraft , but seriously do not know why hacks say they use when they do not, I never ever used and never will use hacks and horn taxes to levy a friend ( alex2022 ) server and upload videos as kitpvp , hunguergamer etc ..but one day till entering the server to finish my skyblock realized I was baniado for nothing and that gives me anger that many days and been playing with friends in the server skipe and I won Baneen -_- I remove the ban if they are serious agradeseria that time lost in the server and my friends porfa are legal ! “

#106513 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

There’s a translate button like in the corner right below in the site .-.

#106539 Score: 0

Yaseen20
    Participant

@link2202 Please make a Ban Appeal at { http://eternalcraft.com/forums/forum/minigames/ban-appeal/ }, make sure to follow the template other wise you won’t be unbanned.

#106542 Score: 0

#JaanyTheCatcher GG 😀

#106613 Score: 0

Jaansher786
    Participant

ty, could you guys close?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!