Memorial Video – Goodbye EC..

Home Forums Global Off topic Memorial Video – Goodbye EC..

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Beretta3 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Hey guys, I played in this server for 3 years and a half.. I wish I could continue until the end but it didn’t but I’m still happy because I remember all the fun memories in that server.. Now, EC is shutting down.. well here is a video that I wanted to share, just incase if you want to see those old cool buildings and stuff.

——————————————

If you want to contact me, Add me on Steam – http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheGamingProxy/

I’ve been playing CS:GO after I left EC.. If you have the game, add me so we can play together.. ( I can only play with Asian players.. Bad ping eh)

Well, till we meet again. Cya Peeps

#GoodbyeEC
    #Welcome2016
    #Goodbye2015

#134451 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

Omfg i Remember that video!!!. btw i hope u know who i am ZeBlitzGamer <3 the first person to give u prem acc xD in cr.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by  vishu101.
    #134454 Score: 0

Yaseen20
    Participant

I remember that video and it brought me a smile on the face and good old memories.. :)
    Farewell EC.. :/

#134461 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Of course I remember you vishu XD, Thanks for that premium account doe XD

#134463 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

ME BLITZ ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME I AM ASIANNUB PLIS PLAY WITH ME C:

#134464 Score: 0

Xavier
    Participant
    9 pts

Thats just a reuploaded video 😛 but nevertheless.. I wish this server hadn’t taken the path it did but sh*t happens. Goodbye to the server that changed my life back in the day…

#134546 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

same

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!