Melee & his alts

Home Forums Prison Help! Something oopsd! Melee & his alts

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Artoriel 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Trevish
    Blocked

As you know ,melee got a lot of alts thus i find that unfair because in PR,he can use all his alts to receive those prize[Attendee thingy]

#120085 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

WitherPlayMc approves of this message!

#120092 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

AnderZENZ approves of this message! He’s abused lots of events before and gotten rich from it..

#120094 Score: 0

Luffy_D_MonkeySTC
    Participant

I Approve as well. It really effects those especially under a prestige rank. (The money gotten from events)

#120103 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Yay!!
    BUMP!
    1 alt is ok
    but over 5??
    DUH

#120104 Score: 0

Anonymous

Huh, very funny, dont complain, I got legit reasons.

In old events such as compensation event in November 2014, people used alts to get free tickets to puzzle pieces. This made DarkKnight17 (current ClockSpeed – at this time of post) to impose a limit of A rank or above (at that time its D to A and then from F to L)

I spent like $5 Million to rank up all my alts, to obtain $30 Mill in return, play smart and invest smartly, dont do risky investments or you lose out

If you get limited by the hub on the number of alts, go change your ip address, its not my fault or the mods fault, and we cant even do anything about it…

Off Topic:

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

This is what i mean by the General Elections are coming. Its on 9/11 and will probably insult all 300 Million Americans. Nomination Day is today (1st September 2015) and campaigning begins from today for 9 days (1st September 2015 to 9th September 2015). Cooling Off Day is on 10th September 2015, Polling Day is on 11th September 2015, and on local time about 4-6am 12th September 2015, ALL results will be released. #DontTrustAmerica AllTheTime.

Hint hint: During the Election weekend, expect the weekly trade to be Election axe or something (Political Symbols).

Another Off Topic:

The following art pieces (as the food) is the solution to Ender243’s food shortage in Somalia:

View post on imgur.com

^ The Eternal Craft Family is an important Family, this is why we are treating you food.

View post on imgur.com

^ Who says that siblings cant play around?

View post on imgur.com

^ Choosing the right starter is a very tough decision, as in choosing the right career.

View post on imgur.com

^ Like the above, choosing the right evolution is very important, as in choosing the right job.

View post on imgur.com

^ Regardless of which generation you are in, nothing is perfect. Don’t fret, just go for the stars.

View post on imgur.com

^ You may be the guardians, but you do not have complete control of the universe. Just like the moderators, the guardians has a specific delegation.

View post on imgur.com

^ The whole family en-circles you. Do whatever you need, you are protected.

View post on imgur.com

^ Regardless of which region you came from, there are always different options. Don’t be jealous, just adapt to the change.

View post on imgur.com

^ The family of perfection may exist, but they are mythical and legendary. Whether you choose to believe or not, the path to perfection is yours for the taking.

View post on imgur.com

^ Do not be misled by pressure. If two opposition parties are involving a neutral party to a ‘game’ of tug-o-war, don’t try to mis-lead both parties. Instead, make a quick decision and don’t waste time. Follow the Japanese ‘Precision’. This is where all begins.

View post on imgur.com

^ Two families of both young and old can still mingle with one another. Don’t be shy, just go for it.

View post on imgur.com

^ Remember, we, as the entire Eternal Craft Family, possess that.

#120111 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

Edit: Alts are no longer allowed since it turns out we must replace the items manually everyday.. That means you can abuse the event since you don’t have to login from the first day to obtain the Day # reward.

@melee49
    Please only put something related to the topic in your replies. You can put your election and pokemon things in the off topic section. You have been warned before. So you will be a forum spectator for a week. (1-9-2015 until 8-9-2015)

I will close the topic since the question has been answered. If you have more questions, feel free to contact me in game or skype :)

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by  Artoriel.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Melee & his alts’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!