maxminoS is abusing =)

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal maxminoS is abusing =)

This topic contains 35 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

woofles616
    Participant

alright. lets start with, my brother, “xXLambrosDXx” showed me he’s account’s password, and even told me to join on it to do some stuff for him, (before). i joined on he’s account on factions, and maxminoS banned me for “hacking other player’s account”. thats abusing, isnt it?. Thats it, im bored of maxminoS abusing…

#112051 Score: 0

ZeeKingEpic
    Participant

1st of all Thats not abusing
    2nd we Need Proof OF you being His Brother
    3rd Let Lamb Contact andy Admin+ and if u are Really his brother This problem will Get solved ASAP

#112052 Score: 0

woofles616
    Participant

btw, xXLambrosDXx told me he’s password so many times,,, and now he told max that i hacked he’s account to log in.

#112053 Score: 0

woofles616
    Participant

zeekingepic, max knows im he’s brother. secondly, its not the First time Mods sees my ip.

#112054 Score: 0

woofles616
    Participant

and there are mods that knows im he’s brother. and second of all when i got banned 1 time before, LAMRBOSD, got banned too, so they changed he’s ip. so plz stop lying..

#112055 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

1st of all Thats not abusing

It wouldn’t be if he hacked the account. But he says he didn’t so if he didn’t hack the account it’s not banable so then it is abuse. But only if…

#112056 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Of course, I have proof of this ban.

GrassFae alerted me with a screenshot of you threatening to hack your brother.

So I suspected you of hacking your brother and kept a very close eye.

So then “your brother” came on, or at least you in your brother’s account. I said hi to you, and you said hi back. I did that to confirm who it really was.

Then, I asked your brother if he got on for a second and said hi to me, he said no.

And then I banned you. And you said you were gonna report me of abuse in Skype :)

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  maxminoS.
    #112058 Score: 0

woofles616
    Participant

to “hack”? or join? send the screenshot on here :)

#112059 Score: 0

woofles616
    Participant

and btw max =) i was the was on he’s account cuz i ****ing got the password. want it? i can send it even here. so everyone see. idc, i can mail born if u continue thinking u r not abusing… he’ll see wot happen and then we’ll see what he says, want? ali can help me mail em =)

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  Wither.
    #112061 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

“Hacking” may also refer to logging in to a player’s account without their permission.

On a side-note, I find this very hilarious.

#112064 Score: 0

woofles616
    Participant

roy if u read the topic, it says that he tells me when he’s laptop is lagging to log from he’s account.
    learn how to read and then how to write. thnx

#112065 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

Haha, you see, I’m not the one who is illiterate and can not type correctly, if we take a look at your grammar and then at mine, we can easily judge that. That isn’t the topic though, see I did read the topic, but Lamb clearly said he didn’t give you permission to log into his account. You even said it yourself:

told me to join on it to do some stuff for him, (before)

Keyword: “before”. He may have asked you to log into his account before, but this time you didn’t take permission from him.

#112066 Score: 0

woofles616
    Participant

roy even if, he never told me to not log in to he’s account…. becuase i didnt tp him to the water temple grassfae tped me to, he told me on a call on skype “i will kick you”, so i joined from he’s account to inv me but maxmino saw me.. not to take coords of he’s base, u know, if u ask 00100101, i already told the coords of the base in the Chat but no one knew its for 00100101’s base coords… ask lanb too, i screenshoted on he’s eyes the coords. =)

#112067 Score: 0

woofles616
    Participant

hahaha and even, maxminoS banned me “for hacking other players account” why would i hack an account that i have the password? ask lamrbos himself if he knows that i know he’s password.. we’ll see.

#112068 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

That doesn’t matter? We didn’t ban you for entering Lamb’s account without his permission to get our coordinates or invite yourself back. We banned you for entering Lamb’s account without his permission, period.

Whatever you were planning to do doesn’t matter.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!