Math wiz, help

Home Forums Prison Off Topic Math wiz, help

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Tony412
    Participant
    1 pt

Im gonna make some K darts. The K iron needs 4 Iron blocks and I want to use 4 stacks but I only have 3 stacks. I know fire charges can instasmelt 5 ingots and I have 4 stacks of them from K crate. How many iron ore do I need to get perfect stack of iron block?

#120019 Score: 0

Anonymous

Here comes the Math Wiz, you know you can Skype me for answers.

So, from information you have given, you need 4 stacks of iron blocks (256 iron blocks/2304 iron ingots). You have 3 stacks of iron blocks, which means you are left with 1 stack of iron blocks needed (64 iron blocks, 576 iron ingots). You want to flame your ores, and you obtained 4 stacks of fireballs (fire charges) from 1 K crate. With that 4 stacks of fireballs, you can obtain 1280 iron ingots (way more than required). The question you asked is, how much iron ores you need? Here is the solution:

1 Fireball + 1 Iron Ore = 5 Iron Ingots

1 Iron Ingot = 0.2 Fireball + 0.2 Iron Ore

576 Iron Ingots (1 stack of Iron Block) = 115.2 Fireballs and 115.2 Iron Ores

Since we cant get 0.2 fireball and 0.2 iron ore, we treat it as 1 instead.

So you need 116 Iron Ores and 116 Fireballs (Corresponding to 1 stack and 52 leftovers), to obtain 580 iron ingots, with 4 leftovers, arriving at the required 576 iron ingots.

Hope this solve the Maths Question…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!