MA glitch….or whatever that was

Home Forums Survival Bug/Glitch Report MA glitch….or whatever that was

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Chibichuba 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Antares6
    Participant

Well,i was playing at MA normally,and when i was at Wave 3 (Iron Golem) the iron golem appeared normally,but the bat boss also appeared (Wave 9) and it was not a normal bat,because it had a lot of health and he was shooting fireballs. I just wanted to point that out. It’s a glitch maybe?

Screenshot:

Notice how it’s still wave 3 and the bat is there…Trying to kill me.. The golem was also there….. Terrible combination D:

#48229 Score: 0

Antares6
    Participant

Sorry,link did not appear,here’s it:http://imgur.com/jRszNnz

#48230 Score: 0

Pie
    Participant

Thanks for reporting BUT that looks to me like a minimap in the top right corner. Please remove it as soon as possible as the only permitted mods are Shaders and OptiFine.

#48233 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Woo woo woo. No minimap dude. other then that thanks for reporting.

#48234 Score: 0

Antares6
    Participant

Oh thanks its rei’s minimnap… i erased my backup and forgot to get rid of it when i was transferring files from my modded one LOL

#48235 Score: 0

Antares6
    Participant

Done 😀

#48236 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

It is not a glitch, the Bat is not normal… It is a Bat Boss with many health points and some special moves. If you havent notice, the Skeleton Boss in Wave #2 can teleport to you.

#48240 Score: 0

Antares6
    Participant

Well,then why is he on wave 3? Wave 3 is the iron golem…not the bat..the bat should only appear on wave 9

#48242 Score: 0

FirePower90
    Participant
    6 pts

Wtf wave 9 boss on wave 3!!! glitch

#48245 Score: 0

Kevin77555
    Participant

Messed up!

#48246 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Man ma is sooo glitchy 😛

#48258 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

Everything on Minigames is glitchy. But maybe that glitch was caused because right when you finished you started a new game riiiight away? Cause usually when a person starts a new game right after the one before HORDES of mobs come. Or maybe this is fixed because the last time i’ve been on ma was a looong time ago.

#48263 Score: 0

Chibichuba
    Participant

Does this happen frequently?

Sometimes MA can have an issue where it doesn’t clear the waves from the previous game and should only happen on rare occasions.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!