Luffys Ban Appeal??

Home Forums Factions Ban Appeal Luffys Ban Appeal??

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Levisor 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Luffy_D_MonkeySTC
    Participant

Ingame Name: Luffy_D_Monkey
    When were you banned: 13/6/2015
    Why were you banned: “Kill Aura”
    Who banned you: SquirtlePlaysMc
    Why do you think you should be unbanned: I punched Cookie and was lagging, next thing i know…. i get kicked out of the server and says i’ve been banned. Welp, i didn’t hack, and if it helps my internet was pretty bad when it happened, i had to keep on disconecting/reconecting as proof you can ask someone that was online with me like CookieMonster, GLG, and CripticGamer. :O

#110664 Score: 0

xXGLGXx
    Participant
    1 pt

Luffy, you were banned because you hit squirtle when you logged on. I was at my enderman farm so I didn’t see anything.
    – you have been accused of hacking before by igra2002 but you are a very nice person. You have been my best friend for a while and I hope to see you
    unbanned again. Edit: Criptik and squirtle saw it

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  xXGLGXx.
    #110668 Score: 0

Luffy_D_MonkeySTC
    Participant

Correction, i didnt hit Squirtle as i Logged on, i was tp’ed by Cookie And punched Squirtle then got banned, i was Facing squirtle when it happened so i don’t know if its considered aura. Also as a side note when i punched squirtle i did see All the players around me warp around every few seconds THEN got kicked and banned

#110670 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I don’t think Luffy would ever hack tbh.

#110672 Score: 0

Luffy_D_MonkeySTC
    Participant

i absolutly dispise hackers i remember getting hacked on a game i played LONG, LONG ago and got hacked, *Good Bye 8-long hard months of work* ever since then i’ve hated hackers more than i had ever before. It’s been my “Nindo” (or moto) to never do anything hack related, i hate hackers that ruin the game for others, aka the scum of the Gaming community. Especialy in a game I love so much, My favorite game! I hope you understand i did not hack and unban me. Anyways thanks for your time. :c

Luffy Crying

#110674 Score: 0

Jaansher786
    Participant

sorry luffy, i was there at the incident, as you log in your aimed you punch at me and then smacked squirtle and ran off, meaning you had hacks toggle, i see many people saying you hack too. sometimes, the truth is the best way out. 😉

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  Jaansher786.
    #110677 Score: 0

Jaansher786
    Participant

and glg you mean MYYY Enderman farm xD

#110678 Score: 0

Luffy_D_MonkeySTC
    Participant

I didnt “log in” i was tp’ed by Cookie. And i did hit you both whilst facing you guys :O, AND i didn’t run off i was standing next to you guys

#110706 Score: 0

Levisor
    Participant

I was running towards you until I reached you then while I was behind you, your body did a 180 flip and smacked me with your apple.At first I thought it was only me who saw that, luckily jaan did so too.

Correction, i didnt hit Squirtle as i Logged on, i was tp’ed by Cookie And punched Squirtle then got banned,

You say you didn’t hit me and you said you punched me. Kindly clear up your statement.

#110765 Score: 0

CromberHD
    Participant

Luffy hacker i have a video :3 used Tracer and kill aura

#110777 Score: 0

xXGLGXx
    Participant
    1 pt

Cromber, if you have a video of a hacker, Please report it. We want to catch as many hackers as we can

#110790 Score: 0

Levisor
    Participant

Unbanned.

Due to this being your first ban. Thank you.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Luffys Ban Appeal??’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!