Long time no see… Possible Idea Glooming? *IMPORTANT*

Home Forums Global General Discussion Long time no see… Possible Idea Glooming? *IMPORTANT*

This topic contains 9 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  FieryAnubis 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

Hello All! Long time no see… it has definitely been awhile.. I apologize for the length of this topic, but please take your time and read it. I definitely miss a server like this but it is far in the past. Keep reading for important details, and give a comment back on your opinion! I’m going to start off with the fact that this community truly is mostly dead.. unfortunate the case but it is. So I am fully expected to get no help or comments… but I sure hope my thoughts are completely wrong.

To start off, let me talk about a few things that have happened with my life since the closure of EC. First, I finally graduated HS! Didn’t think that would happen. but here I am! I was at a point where video games were lost to me without EC. I would play a little bit of hypixel or mineplex with a friend every so often, but even at that this game just was not the same. So I pretty much stopped gaming in general. I tried picking back up from my middle school days of playing call of duty, but that new futuristic trash was just pure garbage and didn’t even deserve my love.. or anybodies for that matter. Until recently I started playing fortnite, and lots of it, but thats besides the fact. Since graduating high school I started my first year in college majoring in Computer Technology, which I absolutely love so far, and have finished my first year with a 3.825 GPA landing spots on both the deans and the presidents list, which not that any of you will necessarily care about that, but hey I am allowed to gloat right!? My success in college makes me hop that what I am soon to bring to the table is a little more realistic to you readers and possible helpers.

Recently I have started playing a little bit of minecraft again. And all the memories came back up. I tried finding servers, towny servers, prison server, all of the above, and none of them are the same. Now I know what you are all going to say, “It was the community that had EC where it was!” and I am not going to lie to you, you all are right. But, where you are all wrong is the fact that I haven’t even found a server that comes close to EC in plugin style and setup, to the point where they are all configured and ran extremely poorly. So, I would like to possibly start a server, with the help of some of ECs heroes of the past. Now If you all know me, I was all about the Prison in EC. I obviously started with towny but when Prison was released I was all over that. So this project would start with prison and potentially move on to Survival in the future. I would just like to hear all of your input on this. Would you play? would you help? drop your input in a comment below.

For serious inquiries, drop your email below, and I will be sure to further email you with more information.

I look forward to hearing from some of you, and possibly getting in contact soon!
    ~Josh – PinHeadLarry11
    AKA jmillz11
    AKA – Cookie_Monst3r

#140415 Score: 0

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

Yeah sure. I’ll be kind of free in the summer break and it’ll be great to play with a good community again. I’ll contact Ali about it too.
    sarauf99@yahoo.com

#140416 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

I think a lot of people relate to your experience, myself included. It’s ironic how a great videogame made me stop playing videogames in general, I am now a casual gamer and have never felt the same thrill as back in those days.

To your point, we paid a lot of attention to detail when configuring EC which was exhausting but very much worth it. It’s wonderful that you want to bring it back, I think it would be a great source of experience for your career, just be careful because it can take a toll on your time, don’t let it creep into your studies.

I may visit the server from time to time and maybe build an underground house in the middle of an ocean.

#140417 Score: 0

F in the chat for Kobe
    Participant
    4 pts

Looking forward to this, I guess.

#140420 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

I’ll believe it when I see it :c

#140427 Score: 0

elopi123
    Participant

I was a co-owner of the second bigest faction in survival together with piratecrazy if you know him so if you are going to do something count me in gonisbaladerjr@gmail.com

#140429 Score: 0

RiverRunner600
    Participant

If it wasnt for the Minecraft Memes that are booming right now i would of totally forgot about this website; I’m suprised i still remember my password lol; glad people are still here; what are you planning to do maybe i could help aswell

#140433 Score: 0

k_forken
    Participant

Damn, I would really like to play with you guys again. Will the server run in the old version of mc too?

#140445 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

I’m down, might have a great time to talk to you guys again.

#140729 Score: 0

FieryAnubis
    Participant

I could find time. EC was and will always be one of the best gaming experiences I’ve ever had, personally.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!