Leaving Giveaway

Home Forums Prison Community Events Leaving Giveaway

This topic contains 23 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Wow wasnt paying attention to this at all, first time winning a forum giveaway.

My extremely busy schedule says that it cannot give you a guaranteed time i will be online, expect 13 hours of school per weekday…

For reference:

http://eternalcraft.com/forums/topic/goodbye-or-increased-inactivity/page/5/#post-118281

#119004 Score: 0

oegaboy
    Participant
    1 pt

Seriusly there is a reason why i made the giveaway so i wont be online so you have to let me know when to come online to give the prices.
    Melee49
    GLG
    Please let me know when to come online.

#119008 Score: 0

xXGLGXx
    Participant
    1 pt

You can contact me over Skype, I will be away until the end of August. I will let you know over Skype since communicating over the forums is a bit harder. My skype is glg1264( feel free to add me)

#119012 Score: 0

Anonymous

You can contact me over Skype, i am currently only limited to weekends to play, due to my extremely busy schedule. Like GLG, i will let you know over Skype, since forums is difficult… My skype is *private reply below*

#119013 Score: 0

Anonymous
    This reply has been marked as private.
    #119022 Score: 0

oegaboy
    Participant
    1 pt

ok i will add you and over there let me know when to come online

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by  oegaboy.
    #119024 Score: 0

Anonymous

I dont even know when i will be online, i will estimate to be online tonight (UTC+8), i got alot of homework to do now, and alot of exams to study for… I might not be online for 3 months… That is the real problem

#119027 Score: 0

oegaboy
    Participant
    1 pt

Ok i send requests

#119028 Score: 0

Anonymous

Accepted, alright, now let me finish my homework first. Forum profile updated to notify people of my inactivity…

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!