/lb tool problem

Home Forums Survival General discussion /lb tool problem

This topic contains 9 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Wither 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Xavier3479
    Participant

Ok so for awile donors and other dudes have been spamming /lb tool then killing themselves at pvp hill or anywhere. This gets annoying since it happens almost every day. My suggestion is to put a limit on the command so people cant spam it.

-Xavier3479

#29840 Score: 0

skills641
    Participant
    3 pts

I think /lb tool should be removed since we ‘as moderators’ don’t need it, and when someone reports a griefing, we check it anyways

#29846 Score: 0

JungleNoob53
    Participant

wait what does /lb tool do

#29848 Score: 0

Omega

It allows you to see recent activity by hitting a block with the item it gives you (in this case, the Wooden Pick).

#29849 Score: 0

ADCKnight
    Participant
    2 pts

LB Tool is useful for mayors for in-city law-keeping, and investigation of assistant abuse, Don’t see why other players need it though.

#29851 Score: 0

Chibichuba
    Participant

I think it’s a good way for players to get a little inside information on what’s going on with their things, without asking a moderator to check everything.

As for limiting the usage of the command, there is no way to limit it further than it already is, where I believe a player can only have one in their inventory at a time, unless they drop the item and re-do the command.

#29853 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

I personally like having the tool, it has helped me a lot around town, and has gotten a lot of assistants rightfully demoted with proof for abusing. I did not have to contact mods or anything.

#29855 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

So much ppl on pvp hill do /lb tool many times and then they throw all on other ppl,so we have full inventory of lb tools -_-

#29948 Score: 0

10salamanders
    Participant

Lb tool is for checking who friended when a mod isn’t on guys it’s kinda obvious why Borncorp added it for that reason

#29950 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

I heard that lb tools rool back things that are griefed and etc and it’s a very helpful plugin to have…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!