Killzone569 swearing due to no mods online

Home Forums Survival General discussion Killzone569 swearing due to no mods online

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Beretta3 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

F in the chat for Kobe
    Participant
    4 pts

OK, So today I’m on, collecting sugar cane, all of a sudden, I see Killzone spamming “Wither!”(something like that) so I thought it was just directed at Wither, then he asked Wither to turn rain off (again spamming) so I asked him to please stop, then he kept going, then after a bit, I zoned out of chat to get the rest of my sugar cane, then BAM, I see Killzone saying “rain bs ruins pvp” (not exact) then he says “FUC.K”(sorry for swearing, it’s an example) so I said back to him “Killzone!” “Don’t curse” to which he replied to me with “You’re not a mod” and I said back to him, “so?” then he replied to me with “so I only listen when mods tell me to stop”

The screenshot that I had to quickly scroll up to get

http://imageshack.us/f/213/screenshot20130329at101.png/

(Don’t mind the Macbook Header)

(At the moment, I’m still on the EC Main Server, and am looking in every now and again to see what he says, he’s still cursing/swearing)

Also, JMiner, and Wither were telling/asking him to stop swearing/cursing

#17972 Score: 0

Killzone569
    Participant

I admit I did swear

Im only doing this because there was rain on and that just ruins PVP HILL

2. MjPower I payed him 17k and he didnt give me my God Pick Im really pissed off so im swearing.

#17974 Score: 0

Killzone569
    Participant

and i only swore like what 3 times!?

#17975 Score: 0

kusher321
    Participant

Well if i was mod (I have a app thats been going on for like 3 months now) This wouldn’t of happened

-kusher321

#17979 Score: 0

PigsWillFly69
    Blocked

1. We dont exactly stop swearing when it happens unless it is spammed or directed at someone

2. Remember this is a survival server, When you survive do you just change away lag whenever it comes on? No you deal with it

-Pigs

#17982 Score: 0

F in the chat for Kobe
    Participant
    4 pts

Kusher not saying that you are, but please don’t act desperate to get mod, it would lower your chances (I’m pretty sure) to get mod ._. just looking out for you man, and Yeah, Mods? please Close this… It’s unimportant now :I Thank you.

#17983 Score: 0

kusher321
    Participant

@megaseth010

Sorry my friend posted that. He wants me not to become mod. (He’s mod at another server). Also Zupers doesnt belive me;( . well time to change password

-The Real kusher321

#17984 Score: 0

skills641
    Participant
    3 pts

this is an old video 😮

#17985 Score: 0

PigsWillFly69
    Blocked

This isnt the video -_- Fail Whale

#17990 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

Fail Whale?

Lol, i know what the next trend is gonna be 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Killzone569 swearing due to no mods online’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!