Just wanted to do this…

Home Forums Survival General discussion Just wanted to do this…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Zevguns 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

F in the chat for Kobe
    Participant
    4 pts

Hello all my fellow Minecraftians/EternalCracked friends, I wanted to just say this, so here it goes…
    I honestly thank Born so much for the server, this has honestly been the BEST server I have ever been on, I want to thank you so much Born, I love you (No homo ._.) also, all the Head/Guardian/Expert/TrialMods and the donors for making this a fun yet still really enjoyable place to play a game that we all love, (Hopefully) I hope that this server nevers goes shuts down or I will be seriously sad…
    Again, thank you all Mods/Donor/Players and especially Born, for helping out with the server, (Mods/Donors-Making it safe/fun/enjoyable playing experience for us all) (Players for being so kind and friendly (Most of them XD) as well as helping others out)
    Seriously, not even joking, this has been the most fun time I’ve ever spent on Minecraft, and I wish the server good luck in all it’s glorious days (This might look like I’m leaving the server forever, but trust me, I won’t do that for a LONG time, if I would ever do such a thing) and I love all of you :)… again, no homo XD

#18626 Score: 0

MeetTheVoid
    Participant

Whee~

#18627 Score: 0

Zevguns
    Participant

I love you too. 😉 no homo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!