Just making this post regarding the prices of member shop.

Home Forums Survival Feedback Just making this post regarding the prices of member shop.

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  deasertman 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

So, I was thinking, and I realized, $80000 for one stack of diamonds? I’d rather go mining for 3 hours and get 2 1/2 stacks than that.. and Emeralds, are $1500 per one emerald? These prices seem quite high, as I explicitly remember buying stacks of diamonds for 58k back in my noob days, at the server shop. And at donor shop, you buy them for 40k, which is just pushing the limits. just pointing this out: If you find lapis, you can get like 25 pieces with a fortune pickaxe, which is definitely not worth $326 per one. So what I am suggesting, is that we lower pricing, or people will stop using the shop altogether, and would rather fight to get resources. So, when my survival spawn is done, please make the shop like 30-40% less heavy on pricing, as not everyone can randomly have millions of dollars..

#95971 Score: 0

Nobody ever uses /warp shop at all.

#95973 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

You do realize that no one uses that shop and that money is easy to come by.

#95977 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

well considering the price of cacti selling being decreased, it’s hard for me to get money now lol.

#95978 Score: 0

lol
    Blocked

It’s been decreased, that doesn’t mean you still can’t sell it.

#95982 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

Well, we wouldn’t want players being able to get all items right from the start? After all it is quite easy to earn money, so maybe working a little bit to get yourself started on your own would be nice. You know, rather than having stuff being handed over to you. Just Sayin’.

#95983 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I’m not saying that things should be “handed” to us, I’m simply saying that’s EXTREMELY pricey for even old members like myself..

#95986 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

Well then considering you are an old member, you should by now be able to realise that you could buy from donors? 😛

#95994 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

You work for what you want.

80k for a stack is not that expensive.

There’s also a point why you should donate to get special perks.

Lastly, the economy in survival is so easy to earn money. You shouldn’t be complaining at all when stuff are soo easy.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by  Wither.
    #95996 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

This is why you should donate to get special perks

Well, I find that rude, you know some people are too young to be having prepaid cards? Yeah, I’m one of them..

#95999 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Fine, I’ll just go gather my ores the way you’re meant to in minecraft, and I’ll get them easier.. Okay, we cool now? If so, close the topic.

#96004 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

Just keep this open incase an SV moderator wants to point out their opinion decision on this. Don’t argue though..

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!