Just curious :\

Home Forums Survival General discussion Just curious :\

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  F in the chat for Kobe 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

F in the chat for Kobe
    Participant
    4 pts

OK, So just curious, but if you read this, Bongo, can you please tell me what’s going on with my chests, is  the stuff in them gone forever, or has it been worked out, not trying to sound desperate, but that stuff took quite a long time to get since I don’t do any heavy mining, and I don’t do PvP, So could you please get back to me on this? It’s getting on my nerves not knowing what’s going on, especially since I haven’t seen you online the last couple of days when I’ve been on, I will try to get on later tonight to check if you’re on then, but yeah, if you’ve been busy, then that’s okay and I can understand, Sorry to all who read this if you think it’s boring, but this happened about last week r the week before when stuff randomly went missing out of my combat stuff chest(first) then my farm stuff chest(second)… all I saw was that Bongo wrote that he’d report it and he would’ve had to do this via Skype, as I have not seen any topics started by him in quite a bit, especially about my stuff… Sorry (again) about this being long-winded, Hope you have a good day/night wherever throughout the world you may be :)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!