Juicy_Gummybear trialMod app minigames

Home Forums Minigames Minigames Mod Applications [Closed] Juicy_Gummybear trialMod app minigames

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Beijimon 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Juicy_Gummybear
    Participant
    1 pt

In-Game Name (mention your alts as well): Juicy_Gummybear (I just got this username so a month ago I was sky12) Alt: sky12
    Your time zone (This will not affect our decision; it just lets us know the best time to contact you):EST Eastern Standard Time
    Experience (all your experiences in EC, Minigames Server, and moderating, do not advertise any server IPs!):banned in Minigames 3 or 4 months ago for anti-knockback
    How long are you online daily (Average Time in hours):1-3 hour week days and 2-5 hours in weekends.
    Why do you want to be a Mod (Your motivation and what makes you special so we should accept you):Because I never ignore people, I always check chat, I sometimes greet my friends , I really want to help make EC grow bigger so more awesome people can help suggest games and I’m active on the forums alot (not last few weeks i was busy trying to buy Minecraft).
    Your Promise and Commitment (if you’re accepted, what do you promise us):I will promise I make more minigames or fix bugs , ban people that are hacking and help people if they don’t know how to play.

#132939 Score: 0

Juicy_Gummybear
    Participant
    1 pt

I didn’t really want to make this but Yaseen20 on skype said give it a try for some reason.

#132940 Score: 0

Beijimon
    Participant
    4 pts

Denied.

Don’t make a mod application if you don’t want to be a mod :p

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Juicy_Gummybear trialMod app minigames’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!