jmillz11’s builder application

Home Forums Prison Builder Application jmillz11’s builder application

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Beijimon 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

wazupp guys!?!

In-Game Name (mention your alts as well):jmillz11, jmillz_11, cookie_monst3r
    Experience (all your experiences in EC, Prison Server, and moderating, do not advertise any server IPs!): as you all know i am a guardian mod in Prison, so i do know all of my stuff (world edit/world guard) and i did take part in rebuilding prison back in march whenever whatever happend happend, so yah
    How long are you online daily (Average Time in hours):2-5 hours a day depending on how much homework i have or if i work it will only be 2 or sometimes if i work and im just exhausted i dont even come on but that only happens sometimes
    What type of builds do you do? (Medieval, modern, etc):modern, altho i will try my hardest to build whatever you ask
    why do you want to be a Builder (Your motivation and what makes you special so we should accept you):As a moderator my job is to make the server a better place, better builds = better place, my motivation is to make players happy and making the whole server just a better place.
    Your Promise and Commitment (if you’re accepted, what do you promise us): I promise to try my hardest, im not the greatest builder but i can definetly get a building job done, and if its something i would be interested in i get it done quicker and it looks better.
    Pictures of your work in the DEFAULT texture pack (use any photo sharing program):

/warp c (in game, go see it now!)

/warp i (in game, go see it now!)

ever thought you were famous? was your name on a big screen tv? 😮

i can even build puzzles 😮

and pumpkins (its a hidden talent ik)
    i even carved it myself

*please note:*
    the second half of the pictures are justjokes please do not take the seriously.

anyway i hope you consider me to be on your builder team beij bb <3

• This topic was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  cookie_monst3r.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  Beijimon.
    #130557 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

Vote up

Good builds
    Active
    Cool in rough situations
    Cos millz het me
    Cos millz gud builder

#130565 Score: 0

Beijimon
    Participant
    4 pts

Accepted.

Check skype for more details.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘jmillz11’s builder application’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!