Jellytimemt Application.

Home Forums Factions Mod Applications Jellytimemt Application.

This topic contains 16 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Wither 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

jellytimemt
    Participant

Ingame Name: jellytimemt

Experiences: I play faction since one year, currently I play here and in other servers and i start to play minecraft since two years. I learn commands of factions andI know all of the crafting recipes.

I want to help this server grow by encouraging other people to join the server, I am a friendly person and willing to help those who need me.

How often are you Online? 4-8 hours depending on the week, I’m online whenever I can.

Why should we pick you as mod?

I know how to identify Hackers.

I know how to moderate people who speak Spanish and English, and I think it would be a good idea for the server, I report to anyone with moderators or admins.

I am a patient, kind and friendly person who helps people who need it most, I would like to help to reduce the spams and swears and also help the mod team.

I am also capable of moderating the server since I’ve seen the other moderators that help to other people and I helped them in some cases.

Thanks for reading!

~Jelly

#84361 Score: 0

xXK1NGxR3APERXx
    Participant

Well I cant vote, since i haven’t been online in factions as much. So yea… Good luck jelly!

#84363 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

You need to actually PLAY on the server, not some other servers.

I think it’s great that you are bilingual, knowing two of the most used language on the server.

Not only do you need to know how to craft Minecraft things, You also need to know how to craft the weapons in the server.

You were banned about 6 times (does not affect vote) but your replies to them are disrespectful and shows no patience.

Seeing other moderators do it, doesn’t make you any better, you need to tell people about commands.

“I know how to identify Hackers.” Sure you do.

You can’t just praise yourself for being friendly, patient, and kind because that shows that you are a self-righteous person and are unable to work with other people.

You posted “Any hack here? @00100101 @PirateCrazyzz“. which shows that you hold grudges after something is finished and done for.

#84394 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

I don’t really see you online in factions
    -Not Active
    -Has been banned several times in SV though because of hacks [not sure if it affects or no]
    -Never saw you helping in Factions
    -You have also a bad record in EC …

#84406 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Vote down

Not so active on the forums

Not active ingame Note: we are looking for ppl who are active on the forums and in game

Has been banned several times in SV though because of hacks yo may still have them hacks or got more over time

Never! saw you help anyone

And you have a bad record

#84423 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Vote Middle-up

-Nice

-I trust you for officer in my faction.

-Guys, jelly is active in forums… Reporting hackers and stuff

-Maybe try to get like a half hour more time in a day

-And maybe help a little more

Good Luck, Jelly 😀

#84426 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

PS:Report hackers for SV
    Not in Factions

#84427 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Merlot ting in general is good Still..

#84431 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

You got banned for hacking twice, continuously call people “noob” and “bad player” when they won’t pvp you, and have a terrible personality for being a mod.

Rest of reasons are stated above

Vote Down.

#84449 Score: 0

jellytimemt
    Participant

Ok, close the topic.

#84455 Score: 0

ZznabelaA
    Participant

Oh god, I don’t want to see you give up after this… The point of all this is fighting to get the mod rank, nothing is easy even in Minecraft Life 😛 . Work on imporving the things that others said and commented on.

#84466 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

Vote down
    -Inactive on both in-game and forums
    -I heared you have been banend twice
    -Also heared you have a bad personality

good luck next time :)

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by  igra2002.
    #84470 Score: 0

CromberHD
    Participant

No le van a dar deje de ser Niño Rata xD

#84497 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

-_- NO ESPANOL here!!

#84522 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

CromberHD porfavor no hablar espanol en los forums de EC, CromberHD please do not talk spanish on EC forums

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Jellytimemt Application.’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!