Jeez, I came back to this website out of nostalgia and found the server closed.

Home Forums Global General Discussion Jeez, I came back to this website out of nostalgia and found the server closed.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Xavier 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

theroyalnickster111
    Participant

I bet a certain few of you remember me. I registered around 4 years ago onto the server, and was active for about two years. I remember this server made up of my elementary school years. I have a few achievements I can either brag about or be ashamed of because of this server:
    1) I was the youngest mod (as far I as I know.) I was 10 years old when I became a mod, both times. Kind of crazy, isn’t it?

2) If Minecraft had an hour counter like all Steam games do, I’d have over 3000 hours. I played non stop.

3) Thats all I can think of. Waste of my time making this I guess\

If anyone wants to add me on steam, my name is YoMamasTacos with a picture of CA-39

#135725 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Oh yeah, I remember you.

Hi

#135726 Score: 0

Mr_Tito361
    Participant
    -5 pt

o wassup InvaderSwift

#135727 Score: 0

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

I remember you, hey!

#135728 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I was like 11 years 3 months old when I became mod. I think I was the youngest manager though, only 11 years 8 months old when I was promoted to Manager.

Also, by CA-39, do you mean the USS Salem? Cuz I might visit that in the fall XD

#135730 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

InvaderSwift? I thought he was like Ghost something.

#135734 Score: 0

FirePower90
    Participant
    6 pts

I don’t remember you, but as far as I know, I was the youngest mod (I was 8 or 9 when I was promoted) so yeah. I was like you, I played nonstop.

#135736 Score: 0

Xavier
    Participant
    9 pts

Oh lord.. swift.

I still have a 7GB copy of the map before the server reset for the final time with all the towns and stuff..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!