I've been banned for no reason!

Home Forums Minigames Ban Appeal I've been banned for no reason!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Rogue_Art 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

frederick315
    Participant

Ingame Name: frederick315
    When were you banned: 4/11/2015
    Why were you banned: Damage hack
    Who banned you: Beijimon
    Why do you think you should be unbanned: I wasn’t even hacking, my Minecraft is completely 100% Vanilla, the Admin who banned me did it because of suspicion, even though I never actually hacked. He banned me because I didn’t answer and disconnected, but I don’t even speak English! In fact, my friend is translating this all down for me! Please unban me, I never hacked and never will. Here is a screenshot of my Minecraft to prove even further that I don’t hack : http://prntscr.com/6so1ho

• This topic was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by  frederick315.
    #103171 Score: 0

Beijimon
    Participant
    4 pts

Ok, thank you for this. I believe you because you sound so angry (which physiologically is what people do when accused of something they didn’t do), but in the future please provide a picture of your files, not an in-game picture. Also, as I said to your friend, I did not ban you on suspicion; I saw what I believed were damage hacks. I will unban you but know that I will watch you so please don’t ever consider hacking because I will know >:)

#103172 Score: 0

Beijimon
    Participant
    4 pts

Also, I apologize for any annoyance this may have caused you.

#103173 Score: 0

frederick315
    Participant

Its ok thanks for unbanned!:)

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by  frederick315.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by  frederick315.
    #103176 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

Frederick i will watch you HUEHUE

#103179 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

@Beijimon, just a bit of advice. I don’t think there are any damage hacks. Only critical hits hacks, where even if you’re standing still all your attacks are critical hits. Damage hacks were you set your damage from like 13 from a god sword to 13000 don’t exist. If frederick did have critical hit hacks or something like that, then good job!

Topic closed: Resolved.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘I've been banned for no reason!’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!