It's been out for 1 week, what do you think of it so far?

Home Forums Prison Feedback It's been out for 1 week, what do you think of it so far?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Rogue_Art 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

skills641
    Participant
    3 pts

Rate 1 – 10 on how you like the new Prison server 😀

If you rate low, give a reason why.
    If you rate high, give a reason why.

#66493 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Imma have to say something low…
    Reason being – I used to like prison servers.
    There’s just a feel to it that I don’t like. (In regards to EC Prison)
    I don’t really know what to say, but it just feels different than prison servers I’ve been on before.

#66495 Score: 0

Psycho9
    Participant

6/10
    I am enjoying the prision i like that its a new change to the server, like the concept, its very challenging which i find a good thing(Im sure some players dislike). Only negative i have against it is i personally find it to get boring,that is just due to me loving survival so much. Otherwise good idea 😀

#66496 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

1/10
    I am actually really not enjoying the prison server. When it first came out, I actually thought cool. As time went on and more garbage got added and cool things got removed, I was just getting fed up with all this crap going on. Also I find it boring. The only driving force for me to actually play on there is when I have my friends with me. Otherwise its honestly…boring, all the hours where you are just mining and facing the same type of block for a while.

Like Megaseth said, started off pretty good, now not so much….feels like it slipped.

#66498 Score: 0

Zevguns
    Participant

7/10
    I was really enthusiastic when I heard EC finally has a new prison server. I have played on many prison servers before. What I have to say to Xavier and Trollson is this: Is a good server. Try to make it awesome!

I’ve been thinking and here are a few things I suggest to make it better.
    1. Decrease the cost of the prisons and add the number of prisons.
    People usually hate prisons that take a long time to rank up. My idea is to reduce cost and add the number of prisons.
    2. Add the Drugs plugin
    *huffs*
    3. Block variety
    Don’t just use one block for a type of mine.
    It’s usually boring to mine one block over again.
    Perhaps put something like “Stone,cobble,mossy cobble,gravel”
    4. Increase the number of items the shop sells.
    Basically the items that I’m able to sell is limited. And to an extent, makes it very boring.
    Idea: Use some of the items you can get in mines and if you can craft something with them (eg. Redstone repeater and day-sensor) and is able to sell them for a higher price, it’ll really make things exciting
    5. PIG FARM
    Mob farms can let people earn their own food.
    6. Add events!
    Allow event zones where people can pvp or search-mine to get better tools like Eff 2 Iron pick or something like that. Host it once a day :)
    7. The PVP zone has to be bigger and obvious
    More pvp! And don’t put the pvp area hidden at one side, make it such that pvp is enabled everywhere apart from the warp zones, mines, shops and farms. Then you can let moderators guard the area. 😉
    8. Achievement
    You should try adding something like a reward once you ranked to the max, like completing the boss level. Maybe you can add daily kits in survival for players that completed Prison. Make it attractive and make the Prison server more like a “side-quest” for survival players.

9. Tree Farm.
    You really should try to make a real tree farm instead of one that is full of logs. Also, the sell price of 64 logs in warp d is too low.

10. Lastly, add enderchests and the auction plugin for us to store and auction off our stuff

I know the decoration is a boring part of the server but I know the head mods are working on it.
    So here is my ideas for a stepping stone for EC Prison to make it “not boring” anymore! I love prison server but EC’s prison doesn’t seem to have the same jazz. Maybe if you try to find a way to make EC prison different from other better prison servers, it’ll will not be so bad.

#66504 Score: 0

ZeeKingEpic
    Participant

9.5/10
    I am Giving all of my time to EC : Prison, Survival, Minigames, Creative
    EC is my life now
    I rated 10 because the server is very Good thanks to Our Head-Mods: Xavier, Trollson, Skills And Admins and our Trial-Mods

But i didnt do 10/10 because there is onething
    Donor Stuff inst Setted up yet So please Mods Team If you have time soon Set the Donor Stuff and Donor Mines soon Thanks

Lon Live EC 😀

~EpicnessFilms

#66509 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

I agree with a couple of zev’s suggestions.
    1. Lowering the prices to rank up for the prisons. When the players get the free something has to be there. Survival, towny, factions and so on so that they can continue instead of being like. “Oh im free theres no point to this anymore.” By lowering the ranking prices, players can get to free and a faction/towny/survival will be there waiting for them.
    6. Occasional events like having a huge mining area out of maybe stone. And there will be hidden chests that may include normal diamond tools or a diamond pick or even maybe a couple of random items just for fun.

9. Actual tree farms would limit the number of logs a players can obtain.

10. Cells are there to replace enderchests although they cost something so may not be necessary. As for auctions, i agree with this to a certain extent. Auctions do give players a chance to trade safely but if the trade is good, the item might be taken by another player who gives a higher bid. So it provides a choice. “Risk not getting the offer? or risk getting scammed?” Of course, this may cause some spam if abused and so on.

7. The areas for pvp like the C area which was removed, was a small tight hallway. Maybe, make it a much larger entrance/exit instead of a small tight hallway. Although this is understandable as this prison is quite a small scale.

It would be awesome if further blocks/ranks are made on a much larger scale but of course, would be more work.

#66512 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

7/10, however, my vote is kinda unfair because the principe itself of Prison (and surely, the other prison servers) seems not fitting me.. 😛

The server is cool, though. The concept of battle-ore-mining really shows how’s real prison (Tip: It’s a lie. In real prisons, there wouldn’t be anvils falling on you, right?). For the PvP area, I suggest making it like a big ring, just like Cops and Robbers, so yeah, all I have to say. Thanks for Trolly and Xav :)

If too lazy to read: It’s nice. #me_gusta

~Dusseldorf’s Detachment {DD}

#66519 Score: 0

Kevin77555
    Participant

Never played on it yet I might sometime soon.

#66539 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

7.5/10

– Seriously, to get from D to C, it takes about 2 – 3 days worth of straight mining
    – If I try to go to C to B, I can get about 100k/+ per 24 hours
    – Everything gets nerfed, It’s been only getting harder, not easier
    – Anvils on a prison, and swords?! Who the heck tries to smuggle and a sword and tries to kill a person while a guard is watching him
    – Others are explained by zev

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!