It's been a month. How are you doing?

Home Forums Global General Discussion It's been a month. How are you doing?

This topic contains 46 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  megaseth 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author

Participant

@GrassFae Undertale’s out for more than one month already, how can you not yet finish playing it…? o.O

#135283 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Well, it’s been a month since I replied to this topic.

I’ve been enjoying a lot of the time I’m spending at the course; I know a lot of what they’re teaching, but it’s good to remember, and learning about databases is actually pretty fun.
    I found out that it’s a 20 week course, not the 3 months I thought it was (it’s really meant to be 6 months, but whatever), so my original plans got thrown off a bit, but I’ll still plan to do the cert 3 after moving, then possibly a programming course. From there, I may do a diploma in networking, just for more qualifications, and then I could probably plan more for the future or something.

Barely play games anymore, and don’t even play them for fun, mostly to just pass the time. Been playing Borderlands 1 & Binding of Isaac Afterbirth. However, I got to playing Undertale, and my thoughts on it can be found here if you want to know (there’s some swearing doe so watch out maybe)

Other than that, and the fact that I know some people at the course that live near me, there’s not much else to say.
    Hope everyone else is doing alright.

Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!