Items disapearing!

Home Forums Survival Bug/Glitch Report Items disapearing!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  xPhoenixlordx 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

xPhoenixlordx
    Participant
    2 pts

So i put my items in a chest then the server crashed!
    Then after i lost them all!
    I lost 63 diamonds and some other rare stuff that i worked hard for!
    If a mod can help me plz!

#33379 Score: 0

ADCKnight
    Participant
    2 pts

Unless you were filming it at the same time it’s going to be hard to prove.

Anyone could say they lost items like that, without proof they shouldn’t be reimbursed or it ruins the economy.

#33381 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

I think you meant the server restarted and then you lost all your items. If you lose items when it’s about to restart that means you either drop them while you’re moving them to the chest DURING the restart or it just disappear. I’m not sure if the mods will Refund you though.

#33385 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Like adck said, prove it. Otherwise it looks like your lieing.

-Xavier3479

#33386 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

I usually Don’t Trust people:

name the reason why the hell u have all ur rare stuff with you?

It gotta be a damn good reason. IT’s obvious if u lost anything at all.
    Also, the logout warning of Ec tells you that u can loose ur items if the server is restarting and you don’t log out. It can also be that YOU crashed on your minecraft and it’s YOUR fault.

Enjoy- Wither

#33451 Score: 0

xPhoenixlordx
    Participant
    2 pts

I had the diamonds coz 2 days before today it was the ender dragon, I got exp then i didnt know what to use my exp on. SO i figured out i wanted to use it on a god tools. I took out the 63 diamonds then i got sticks from my wood chest then crafted a spade. I still had 63 diamonds left. Then i changed my mind coz all my other friends were using it on a god sword so i grabbed a sword (diamond).Had to go so i logged off. The next day i heard there was a new Mob arena so i had to empty out my inventory.(i was at my mob grinder had chest connected to a hopper) I put my stuff into the chest. I went to ma boss and then it crashed. (was the time when we had those crashes at Ma boss kept on restarting) I logged on hoping that my items were still there but they werent so thats why i posted this fourm

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!