It hacker or what?

Home Forums Factions Reports / Bugs / Glitches It hacker or what?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  00100101 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

timothy35
    Participant

erm hi ,Someone Grief my Faction But it weird .My faction only got 2 people We offline together online together!!Went i on My faction got a big hole It not Creeper And my Land already claim ,it impossible to Place Block,I cant Explain i hope u online!!! Admin or owner I already Disband my faction ……

#132781 Score: 0

Timothy
    Participant

Hi Timothy!
    Either you or your other friend may have lost power by dying, which means your faction may have negative power, which results in your faction losing sovereignty(ownership) over the land, hence your base will get claimed or looted by enemies or random raiders.

#132795 Score: 0

timothy35
    Participant

Problem is my 2 Friend and me Power is 10 , + is 30 Power and Have no people or Faction near my Faction , And i just die for 3 time?? I online so long D: ,I can sure my power is ten,But i Dont know My friend, Never mine, It’s Fine .I lost everything i buy and all my ore.I Dont know what should i do now!! Thank you For Replying me and Sorry for distrub

#132816 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

Your faction got raided.. It’s part of the gameplay.

#133242 Score: 0

wong224
    Participant

i know who raid it XD

#133288 Score: 0

Participant
    7 pts

Dear timothy,
    Raiding is allowed in the factions server. Even though your land was claimed, people were able to cannon your buildings and chests. I’m sorry to hear you got raided but it’s part of the game…
    If you want to have a safe place for you to build – try out the survival server (you can find it on the server signs wall).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!