Ishangamertv Mod application

Home Forums Factions Mod Applications Ishangamertv Mod application

This topic contains 30 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  ChillzKillz99 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Every dollar of your generous and kind-hearted donations goes towards something greater than just the server, it goes towards life and living itself.
    Thank you!

#137132 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

You guys got some mad balls to pull something the old EC didn’t have! I must say paying for Staff isn’t very new to me or maybe even anybody lol. Just always funny to see it for sure! 😀

This server gets better and better by the day!

#137133 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

This server gets better and better by the day!

not sure if this is sarcasm, but the server indeed is. We have a huge updating coming up, and the servers been in maintenance for this huge surprise. As I said, the ranking system and the forums system is part of the huge update and I have given you guys some leaks from it. Im sure rogue wouldn’t mind, but im excited to see all of you guys there.

~ ImYoDaddy/Vishu101

#137136 Score: 2

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

“Hey man, the server needs money and we’re trying our best to do everything.”

Yeah, Ec was nothing like that. It’s not a server which wants to steal your money for a higher chance for moderator rank. I believe it was pretty fair, the perks it provided, and the chance to become a moderator.

At this point, you are using Ec’s name, and remaking a different server that promotes NEGATIVE VALUES.

Ec was NEVER built on these trashy, garbage, unfair, bias, and money luring values you have on that server.

On top of that, I never seen a server that starts off with more abuse reports activity than new announcements and actual reports combined…

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by  Wither.
    #137139 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I’m not saying this to be rude or like a dick or anything. But this isn’t going anywhere anytime soon to be honest. I mean like… Half of the staff team can’t even get along with each other.. :/

“Hey man, the server needs money and we’re trying our best to do everything.”

Understandable at most because what server doesn’t need some fast cash to keep it open? But like Wither said above^ These people are only making EC look bad in many ways…. With all the fighting, turning on each other, the lack of respect for those who don’t play your ” Server ” Because of what one or two people said to your Team.

Not telling anyone how to do their job or anything like that, but if others are saying something about the server then maybe you could be kind about it and fix it, or just explain them in a kind and respectful way on what can’t be done and what can be done.

#137140 Score: 1

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

If they like to keep their values and what ever scams, money luring system, they sure can…

Simply, don’t use EternalCracked in your name
    Don’t affiliate your server or those trashy values in this forums

Don’t think we need those useless values to make things look worst.

#137142 Score: 2

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

LOL, you guys know Extra Dimensional doesn’t exist right?

#137143 Score: 1

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

At this point, I’m not even sure what you guys are arguing about. Go to our buycraft, forums, server, etc. and Extra Dimensional doesn’t even exist nor does it say anywhere that donor ranks boost your chances of getting mod. Heck, vishu isn’t even mod on the server.

So in conclusion, you were trolled by Vishu.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by  Rogue_Art.
    #137145 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

im fucking dying. How low is your IQ there bud?

#137146 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

Honestly, this shows how pathetic you two are. You guys can literally just start ranting about something which someone has simply told you. Who said I was a moderator on the server, I resigned in front of all of you. Just because the things happened in the server, and what happened to me is not gonna make me hate the server. I still think it is a great server though it does have it flaws. In-fact, instead of you two ranting about this, why not contribute? and help the society? are you two really that far down in your life that you’re gonna spend 5-10 minutes of your life talking shit about a minecraft server that you used to spend so much time on. Really? or did you guys just move on that quickly? if thats the case, then move the fuck on and leave the god damn server alone its not hard. There are plenty of games, or servers in the world in-case you didn’t know. You can just fuck right off bud, and find your self better server, cause honestly, and I believe I am saying this from behalf of the EC community. We dont fucking want you, so just get the fuck outta here fam. In-case you don’t want to leave, at least give constructive feed back. We don’t want you to criticize us, we want you to critique. us. Now let me give you some more feed back. Please be more optimistic.

Thank you

#137147 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

Oh by the way, this is not the official website for “EC”. So everything I have said about the server is fallacious, and I did talk with server manager and He said “As long as it is on the old server website, it is fine. It is that because we do not use that website for our server, so everything said/done there is not use-able or true”

#137148 Score: 1

Xavier
    Participant
    9 pts

I love this

#137156 Score: 0

DerpPlaysMC
    Participant
    1 pt

wut is extra dimensional?

#137157 Score: 0

DerpPlaysMC
    Participant
    1 pt

i dont think the ec dont have theyre own staff app template..

#137163 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

*Sees someone getting rekt*
    *Decides to say there’s no staff template*

“What is Extra Dimensional” lol u didnt read anything above did you… Born say “Extra Dimensional doesn’t exist”

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!