Is this a warning?

Home Forums Prison Reports Is this a warning?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Artoriel 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

xRemis22
    Participant

Ok, so i was at my plot and for halloween I did a trapchest and inside I putted only wrotten meat called “candys”(trapchest can be opent by anyone). But that is not the point; today i checked it and this appeared: http://imgur.com/6y0SyEh
    I’m not really sure if it was moderator or someone just playing, but anyway, just to make sure I’m asking

xRemis22–

#131595 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Very little probability a mod has done this, and anyway it cannot be received as a proper warning from one. If one of the mods wanted to warn you, he/she’d have sent you a mail (/mail send), or talked to you directly in-game.
    It might either be a joke or a warning from a player on the server (possibly a PvPer).

So don’t worry, you’ve done nothing wrong to be warned for 😛
    Note that “You have been a bad boy” is the default ban reason the console gives – though it shows “The ban hammer has spoken” for glitched bans. (Culture point FTW!)

Btw, can you join Creative or are you still banned? (I know it’s off-topic but it’s the the best place to ask.)

Also one last thing.. Can you remove the name of the server in your description please? :) It has been shut down, yes, but it’s a somewhat common name for servers.

~Drumming Dice! {DD}

#131605 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

Its a warning
    He sees you when you’re sleeping
    He knows when you’re awake
    He knows if you’ve been bad or good
    So be good for goodness sake!
    Cause Santa is coming to town

#131606 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

He sees you when you’re sleeping
    He knows when you’re awake
    He knows if you like grapes or not
    So be good for grapeking sake!
    Cause Aidan is coming to town

#131620 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

That is NOT a warning from the staff team. Like @Dicedead have said above, warnings will be given directly if the player was online, or with /mail send if the player was offline. Staffs will never give any important notifications somewhere that everyone have access to, like trapped chests.

Question Answered – Thread Locked.
    If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Is this a warning?’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!